Forever and Always (A Hollywood Ending Fanfic)

"ABBY!!! GET UP!!!! WE ONLY HAVE ONE HOUR TILL WE HAVE TO LEAVE!!!" my best friend Chloe screamed as she ran into my room.

"Oh my gosh! Why did you wake me up earlier?" I ask with a sleepy voice.

"You told me to come over an hour before we have to leave. I texted you but you never replied so I figured you were getting ready and did have you phone with you."

"Okay, well I shouldn't waste any time. I need to go get ready. I will do my makeup in the car. Can you drive some of the way?"

"I didn't bring my permit."

"Crap. Okay. I will just have to find a place with a mirror near the Venue."

Today was the day that we finally get to see Action Item! I can't wait. This is the first time I get to see them live.

The venue is about 30 minutes away. I live in Culver City, California which is a Suburb of L.A.

I run into my bathroom and turn on my curling wand. Then I run into my closet to get my close. I look around for a second and quickly eye my Action Item shirt I got for my birthday day,11 day ago. Then I run back into my room and go to my dresser. I grab a pair of Hollister shorts. Then I go back into my bathroom and curl my hair. I get all my makeup ready and put it in a bag.

Finally I'm ready. I look at the clock. 10:55. Perfect timing. I grab my purse off my bathroom doorknob and go back into my room. I see Chloe on my bed on my computer.

"Come on! We gots to go!" I yell at her!

"Okay, I'm coming!" She said back.

"Okay I'm going to the car."

I get down stairs and jump in the drivers seat of my car. My mom and dad were out of town so I didn't have to bother saying bye to them or anything like that.

"What took you so long?" I ask Chloe as she got into the car.

"Sorry I was looking at the opening bands! Did you look them up?"

"No I want to be surprised!"

"Well I think that it will be a good surprise! The band Hollywood Ending is the best!"

"You clearly don't know what the word 'surprised' means." I teased her.

"Well sorry!"

I plug in my iPod so we can Jam to some Action Item on the way there!

"SIX BILLION PEOPLE IN THE WORLD BUT ALL I NEED IT YOU! TEN MILLON SECONDS I'VE WASTED, I'VE WASTED AGAIN WITH YOU! IT'S A BIG BIG WOULD WITH BIG BIG HEARTS, GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIVE! IF YOU CAN SHOW ME HOW TO FIND YOU KNOW AND SOME HOW LET ME IN!" me and Chloe both screamed with the radio up as loud as it can go!

"Here comes the chores!" I yell loud enough so she can hear me.

"OHHHH I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE SOMEWHERE OUT THE!"

"Hey baby girl! It's Zach from Allstar weekend!" My phone screamed and vibrated in my purse. I turn down the music and look at my phone. "Ugh it's my mom" I said with a sigh. "Hey mom" I said into the phone.

"Hey sweetheart. What are you up too?"

"Oh nothing. On my way to the Action Item show with Chloe."

"Oh cool! Well I just called to check on you. Hope everything's going good without my and your dad there."

"Oh yeah everything is fine!"

"Ok good. Well I love you. See you soon. Be safe today!"

"Okay, love you too!" I said as I hung up the phone.