Lets hang.

"Hey guys!" Miasia said jumping up and giving us each a hug.

"Hey MiAsia!" I said looking behind her for Tyler. I quickly eyed him. He smiled pushing himself up from where he was sitting running over to me. I darted behind her to get to him. We met in the middle of the room. I jumped into his arms Embracing his tight hug. I looked up and he kissed me. I smiled into the kiss. I pulled away when I realized everyone, Dan, Cameron, Chris,MiAsia, and Chloe, in the room was staring at us.

"I think the old saying is....get a room." Chris said in a sarcastic way with a smirk on his face.

"Shut the bloody hell up Chris." Tyler said making fun of chris being british, then looking down and giving me a quick peak on the lips.

We all say down on a large couch. Chloe and Cameron were sitting together, me and Tyler, Dan and MiAsia, then there was Chris sitting in a chair next to the couch.

"So, when do you guys have to leave for your next show?" I asked.

"Well tomorrow we have a day off. Everyone else is leaving tonight but we all thought that we might spend one night her and leave tomorrow night." Cameron said.

"Cool! So, you guys wanna go some where?" Chloe asked looking at Cameron.

"Yeah! Where you guys wanna go? Chloe....Abby....you guys know LA! Where are some places for us to go?" Dan asked.

"Well I'm really hungry so we should go somewhere to eat first! What do you guys think?"

"Sounds good! Where you wanna go eat?" Chris asked.

"Um...what time is it?" I asked.

"10:30." Chris replyed.

"Ooo! There is a chick-fil-a that is open till 11:30! Wanna go there?" Chloe suggested.

"CHICK-FIL-A!" Dan shouted.

"I will take that as a yes." I said. " Im pretty sure we could all it in my car if we put the third row up!" I told them all.

"Okay let's go!" Tyler said grabbing my hand and jumping up.