Chapter 35

"So, how are the newest Hollywood ending girlfriends?" MiAsia asked.

"Great!" Chloe said.

"I'm not sure..." I said honestly.

"Whoa...what's wrong?" Asked MiAsia.

"It's just all the stuff with Sarah."

"Hey, that's all over now." Chloe said.

"I know, but we are gonna go to New York and that's where they are from and she's gonna be there."

"Hey, trust me. Tyler really loves you. He might have messed up at first but everyone makes mistakes. But when you were gone Tyler was with us and he knew he messed up." MiAsia explained. "He looks at me and said 'Miasia, I know I messed up. And I don't want to loose her.' And he really meant it."

"I know...I know." I sighed. "Now...lets listen to some music!" I started music and then we sat there yelling lyrics to Various songs.

*buzz buzz* my phone vibrated.

From: Tyler <3

I miss you babe. It's been like 15 minutes without seeing your beautiful face. Thats way to long. Love you <3

To: Tyler <3

I love you too babe. See you soon <3

"He's so cheesy!" I said as I turned down the music.

"Why? What did he say?" MiAsia asked.

I read them the text.

"Awe! He's so sweet." Chloe said.

"I know. How is he gonna be able to handle a whole mouth?" I said.

"When me and Dan first started dating was right when they went on NBT and it was really hard. But we worked through it. And he helps me pay for flighting out to see him play and stuff. And when I can't be with him we video chat every chance he gets. And when he can't we talk on the phone. And I'm sure Tyler will do the same thing." MiAsia Reassure me.

"Guys we have arrived!" I yelled as I pulled up into my drive way.

*Buzz buzz*

From: Tyler <3

Yay! I get to see you<3

I read the text as I got out if the car. Then I looked up from my phone and saw Tyler walking to me with that perfect smile I first fell for. He arms open. It feels weird admitting it but I missed him too. In the 30 minutes we were away from each other.

A/N

Hello! Well listen....me and 2 others started a joined account and we have a Hollywood ending fanfic on there right now! So, go read it! Its @3bandwhores. Okay love you<3

Thanks for reading!

-fan-comment-vote-stay sexual-