Chapter 38

"IM OUT OF JAIL EVERYBODY!" I yelled walking into the house. MiAsia, Dan, Chris and Cameron were all sitting around the tv, watching something.

"You not gonna hurt me are you?" Chris said. "I hear jail can change people."

"Oh shut up. I was only in the holding cell for like 2 minutes." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"We should A game!" Chloe said digging through the bags of food we had gotten.

"Truth or dare?" MiAsia offered.

"Let's do it right after we make all this!" I said putting the frozen pizzas in the oven.

<Awkward sponge bob voice>

~15 minutes later~

"Okay...lets play!" I said putting all the food on the floor by us.

"Okay...Abby you go first!" Cameron said pointing at me.

"Why do I have to go first?" I asked. I hate going first at anything. I always have. People always want to go first but I find it that there is a lot of pressure.

"Because it's your house...now go!" Dan joined Cameron.

"Fine." I said leaning against Tyler. We were all sitting in a circle in the floor. There was Dan then MiAsia then Cameron then Chloe then me and Tyler then Chris. "Umm......Chloe!"

"Me?!" Chloe asked.

"Yes...you." I said smiling evily. "Truth or dare?"

"Um...truth." She said.

"Ah don't be a baby, pick dare!" Chris said.

She sighed loudly and said "fine. Dare."

"Okay. I dare you to run down the street in your bra, screaming."

"Okay!" She said quickly, almost like she had to problem doing it.

She stood up and took off here shirt and walked to the door. We all followed her.

"AHHHHH!" She screamed running down the hallway.

We all laughed Hysterically.

"You have a nice girlfriend there cameron!" I said watching Chloe run down the street.

She finished doing that and we had other dares and truths. One was I had to lick Tyler face. Chris had to strip down to his underwear. Stuff like that.

"Guy..." I started looking at my phone. "It's 4:30..." I said.

"Well...we should probably get the most sleep we can get. We have to get up at 6." Dan said.

"Where can we all crash Abby?" MiAsia asked.

"Well...who can all sleep in the same bed?" I asked. I assumed the couple would sleep in the same bed.

"Me and Dan can." MiAsia said looking at MiAsia.

"Chloe..?" Cameron asked.

"Me and Cameron can Occupy one of you guest bedrooms." Chloe said.

"Okay. So Dan and MiAsia can take a guest room and so can Chloe and Cameron. And Chris can take the couch. Me and Tyler can have my room. Sound good?" I asked.

"Yep!" They said in unison.

I showed them all go their rooms and I got Chris blankets and pillows, then finally it was time for me and Tyler to go to sleep. I changed into my pjs and brushed my teeth and did all that other stuff you do before bed, then went into my room.

"Finally. I have you all to myself." Tyler winked pulling me into bed with

him.

~anyone going to Dallas warped this friday, August 2nd 2013?!?!?! If you are send me a message so we can totes meet up (:

Vote~comment~fan~share~be sexual