So whats up?

"So I see you guys are back together!" Chloe said as we walked back toward them hand in hand.

"I don't think I ever could say no to those dimples." I said poking his right simple as he smiled.

"That's gonna be a good thing to know." He laughed.

"Im glad you two are back together. You are perfect for each other." MiAsia said.

"Aw! Thanks." I said, then Tyler gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Hey Chloe, we should probably go soon." I said directing my attrition to Chloe.

"Okay. Well let's just go back and say bye to everyone." She said then lead us back to the venue.

"GUYS WE HAVE TO LEAVE!" I yelled as me Tyler, Chloe, and MiAsia walk into the venue.

"No!" Brian said walking up to me giving me a hug, ruler still gripping my hand tightly.

"I'm sorry guys. We will see you again in New York though!" Chloe said as Cameron put his arm around her.

"We have to wait like a whole mouth! That's not okay. I need my Abby and Chloe." Brian said joking.

"It's the best I can do bro!" I said.

"Hey, Abby....can I talk to you for a second? Alone." Anthony said as he walked up to me and Tyler.

I looked up at Tyler for approval. He Squeeze my hand one last time then released it. "Yeah, okay." I said then walked away following him to the corner by where the merch table used to be. "So, what's up?"