Blinded.

P.O.V

Abby

Sound check is about to start. I need to look happy! I don't want them knowing I'm sad. Fake a smile. You've done it before!

"Yay! Sound check is about to start!" Chloe said sounding very happy.

"Yay" I said sounding probably pretty sad!

"Come on! Don't let one guy ruin you day! You don't even know for sure if he said it yet!" Chloe said trying to cheer me up.

"Yeah, you right! I don't know if he said it yet! And even if he did I'm not even here to see Hollywood ending I'm here to see Action Item and nothing is going to stop me from doing that and having fun!" I said faking a smile. On the outside I looked happy but on the inside I was braking.

Sound check starts and they firsts play an acoustic version of learn to fly. The. They started talking request!

"What do you guys think we should play?" Brian said.

There was screams of songs everywhere.

"Raise you hand!" David said. "Hmm....I never thought I would say that! I fell like a teacher!"

Almost everyone in the room laughed and raised there hands including me.

"Abby?" Anthony said.

"Boy with the microphone!" I said back!

"She wonders why she's all alone." Brian sang as the played along.

The song ended and they took a couple more request.

"Okay, that's all we have time for. Can't wait to meet all of your smiling faces!" Dan said!

"BYE!" They all screamed as they walked off stage.

"Okay, now as I call off rows and everyone one in that row is going to line up over there." Michael said pointing at a pair if double doors.

We were about 10th in line.

"So are we gonna go one at a time or together?" I asked Chloe.

"I kinda want go go one at a time. No Offense or anything."

"No! Non at all! I was gonna say the same thing. You go first!"

"Okay!"

"Do you girls like personally know Action Item?" A fan ask us that was standing behind us. "Sorry if that sounded creepy I just heard Anthony call you by name!"

"No it's fine. I guess you could say we are friends. We met them today and we and all the other bands have been hanging out like all day!" I explained to her.

"Is that how you got like the perfect seats?" She asked.

"Yeah, Brian said that he made sure of it! He's such a sweetheart." Chloe said.

"You guys are so lucky!" She said.

"I guess!" I said smiling at her.

"Next!" A lady who was working there said. I think her name was Amanda if I remember right.

"That's you! Smile! You don't know if he really said it yet!" Chloe said to me giving me a hug.

"I will try! Thanks katty! Love you!" I said pushing away from the hug.

"Love you too petty!"

I walked in the doors and saw them all standing there.

"Hey Abby!" Anthony said to be as I walked in.

"Hey guys." I said. I really hope I look happy and normal.

"You okay?" Anthony said to me as we hugged. He was the first one I went to because he was closest to the door.

"Yeah I guess." I said looking up at him.

"Are you sure? Do you want to go somewhere to talk?" He asked.

"You have more fans to meet. Could you after?"

"Yeah of course. I will tell them to let you back stage."

"Okay thank you Anthony." I said smiling at him.

"You guys need to hurry up!" The lady working there said.

"Okay Amanda! We are trying!" Anthony snapped back.

I was right! Her name is Amanda!

I hugged the rest of them an we took a picture.

"Thanks for coming Abby! It's been fun hanging out with you! Hopefully we can do it again soon! Will you and Chloe meet us after the show backstage?" Brian asked.

"Yeah we would love to!" I said. "Thanks for letting us hangout with everyone. This will be a day we will never forget!"

"Good! We will give you guys names to security! Come back right after our set!" Brian said!

"Okay! See you guys during the show! Bye!"

"Bye Abby!"

Then I left and went back to my seat. Chloe came back. "So, how was it?" I asked her!

"Good!" She said.

"Let me see the picture!"

"You look so adorable! So do the boys!" I said to her.

"Now let me see yours!"

I showed her the picture and she said how cute I looked even though I thought I looked pretty bad!

Finally everyone was done meeting them and I waited like 10 minutes till the last person came out.

I walked up to the stage and said to the security "I'm Abby. Anthony wanted to see me went the meet and greet was done. He said he would give you my name."

"Yeah go right ahead." He said opening the the stage door for me.