Friendly love<3

P.O.V. Abby

Security help me off stage back by Chloe. That was so much fun! I feel bad thought. I've got all this attention in ever set. Everyone else hasn't gotten their chance. Someone but me should have been up there. Whatever. Whatcha gonna do now?

The rest of the concert was great. It felt normal even thought nothing about this concert was a normal concert. And I feel like the concert in New York City won't be normal either.

After the concert Chloe and I went to the Backstage door.

"Can we see your passes please?" Severity asked.

"Umm...we don't have passes but we are friends of the boys and I'm Tyler's girlfriend." I told him.

"I will have to go check with them." He informed us them went back to asked.

"I'm so nervous to see Cameron." Chloe said.

"Why?"

"Because Im going to say something stupid."

"No your not. I will be with you the whole time unless you want me to leave okay?"

"Okay thanks." She said hugging me.

"She's guess an attention whore." Some girl said to another girl looking at me.

"I know. You should be with Tyler not her." The other girl said. "Your way prettier than her too. She's ugly."

Great. Hate already.

"You guys can go in." The security officer said.

We walked thought the door and walked down the hallway to the green room.

"Hey you okay?" Chloe asked me making me look up from looking at the floor.

"Yeah I'm alright."

"No your not!" She said grabbing my arm and swinging me to the side of the hall. "Now tell me what's wrong."

"Well I heard some girls talking about how I'm an attention whore and I'm ugly and stuff."

"Do you really believe that shit? Did you ask for any of that attention? No! And you are not ugly! They are just Jealous of you! Now we are going to walk into that green room where your new very attractive boyfriend is. You are going to tell him how great his show was and kiss him and hug him and hold his hand and do all that couple shit! And you are golf to do it all with a smile on your face because you know that you are happy! Okay?"

"Okay." I said hugging Chloe. She is my best friend for that reason. She won't let me feel bad about my self like everyone else in the world does. "And we are going to go in that green room and get you a boyfriend! Okay?" I said smirking at her.

"I don't know about that." She said looking at the ground.

"And why not?"

"Because he doesn't like me. I'm not pretty or skinny enough. He probably like you like everyone else I've ever liked has."

"What the fuck?! You are so pretty and not fat! And he kissed you. He doesn't like you? He likes me? Are you sure about that?"

"Okay! Your right! Now let's get our sexy asses in there and never be forgotten." She said with a Confident smile. Then we skipped down to the green room with locked arms.

Authors note: yay! New update! I know I just updated but I'm gonna start to try to update every Tuesday! Sound good? Good! Oh, and please please please go read my BYE fan fic. I need more reads and votes! Thanks loves! Love you<33