Hero Names (Season 2)

(Back from the dead and reporting for duty,Take note that the more the seasons progress, the more I go away from Canon)

Izuku wakes up from a comfortable nap, but he was in an awkward situation.....

He's sleeping on Izumi's breasts....

Izuku:Fuck,fuck,fuck how will they.... Wait a second....

Izuku:*whisper* za waruldo....

Time stops silently and Izuku uses the world to get to the ceiling fans, using them as monkey bars, as Izuku goes downstairs silently and sneakily, he has remembered a thought...

"How will I explain this to their parents once I meet them..."

Okitsu:Mornin, Izu.

This shocked Izuku until he remembers that he's technically a god, apparently he's talking on his mind

Izuku:*sigh* morning Okitsu, please don't scare me like that.

Okitsu:No promises, anyways what are you going to do now?

Izuku:Check on eri, maybe headpat her and ask one of you two to babysi-

Okitsu:Wait, why us?

Izuku: Because I don't want Dad to be stressed doing alot of things...

Okitsu:Dad?

Izuku:Nezu.

Okitsu:Oh, well that's good, if it was yagi, I would've told you that your retarded

Izuku:Yeah, the only time I'm going to do that is if I'm going to die and someone's going to be the last resort.

Gyo:*in a distance* foreshadowing...

Izuku:What was that?

Okitsu:Oh, nothing it's just my oven.

Izuku:Gods have ovens?

Okitsu:Yeah, it's for the mortals that come here when they are chosen by the random items we have, like the Omnitrix or the Yamato but what you got chosen by is the DIO arrow.

Izuku:Yeah, anyways I'm going to make time flow again, and you are going to babysit her.

Okitsu:Aight, stay safe..

Okitsu has left Izuku's mind

Izuku:Toki wa Mukidas.

Time resumes and Izuku is prepared for school, while the girls...

Izuku:Hey ladies, good morning.

Izumi:Morning Onii-cha... Wait how did-

Sakuya:You used your time stop didn't you?

Izuku:Yeah, anyways while all of you are panicking, I'm going to have fun with Eri (and not that way)

Momo:Huh, what do you mean?

Izuku:Look at the time.

Everyone looks at the time and sees that they overslept.

Mina:Damnit, were going to be in trouble!!!
Hagakure:No shit Sherlock!!!

They went to cause ruckus and rush, the only calm ones are Sakuya and Izumi.

Izuku is playing patty cake with Eri, while simultaneously laughing.

Mina:Wait, Izumi, Sakuya, how did you two dress up quickly?

Sakuya:Time.

Tsuyu:Can you help us here. Kero