April 16th- IV

09:30, 16th April, 2016.

[Call between Cormac and Coastguard HQ]

"This is the President's office. What is the situation of The Callista?"

"The situation is unclear. The ferry has tilted greatly on the side. The patrol boat is still on the way."

"We need information on the situation or how are we supposed to work with it?"

"We'll keep you informed sir."

"And the video feed?"

"Uh, we've sent a camera with the patrol boat."

"Hmm. How many passengers are on board?"

"Currently reported as 227. 260 including crew."

"Hmm. We've got new orders from the president. She has orders for all rescue boats to remain at the HQ and not head out to 'The Callista'."

"S- sir?"

"You heard me man. The president doesn't want to waste resources on a ferry that may have already lost a chance of being salvaged. What if something bigger crops up and our teams are busy on a trivial rescue? Anyway I don't know, I'm just reporting back from Madam President."

"But sir! There are passengers on board who can be saved-."

The line went slack.

09:30, 16th April, 2016.

[Call between Coastguard HQ and patrol boat 1x]

"This is the Security Manager at Coastguard HQ. Have you arrived at The Callista?"

"Yes, we have."

"What is the situation? Do you see any passengers?"

"The ferry is greatly inclined but there are no passengers in sight on the deck."

"No passengers on deck? What about in the sea?"

"No sir."

"Keep reporting the situation."

"Yes sir."