The Beginning

"HUGO! HURRY UP!" Shouted Lily, "I'm coming Lily, gosh." replied Hugo, "I want to try out this new time machine we bought," said Lily as they walked into the Potter house, "whoa whoa whoa, time machine? You mean like, a time turner?" Asked James. "No dummy I mean a time machine and it only cost 500$!" "500$?! Only?! Harry butted in, "Ginny you actually let them buy that thing with thier saved up money?" "Harry I tried to talk them out of it but they insisted" Ginny sighed. "well if thats what you guys wanted to spend your money on, then I guess it's okay..." replied Harry.

********************************************
UPSTAIRS IN LILY'S ROOM
*******************************************
"Okay Hue this is it, the time of truth to see if this really works." "What do the instructions say?" Asked Hugo "instructions?! Ooh this really is a piece of junk!" Exclaimed James as he walked into Lilys bedroom, "James, get out." said Lily. "whatchya guys doing in here?" Asked Albus poking his head in. "Well we're trying to use our new time machine." said Lily hand motioning to her and Hugo during the word we're. "Ooh I wanna see this." said Al with a disbelieving smile. "okay finally we can do this!" Exclaimed Lily "do what?" Said Rose walking in. "oh my!" Shouted Lily in an annoyed tone. "There trying out their new 'time machine' said James with a bemused grin, "Oh erm okay?" Was all Rose said to that.
********************************************30 MINUTES AFTER EXPLAINING THE TIME MACHINE TO JAMES
"Ooohhhhh, yeah I still don't get it..." said James Lily just rolled her eyes and said "whatever lets just get on with it!" Lily read out the instructions and the five cousins put their hands on the little basketball sized copper ball and Hugo "chanted" a rhyme, (much to James' amusement) and the five waited patiently for something to happen. James was the first to speak, "I told you this was a piece of ju-"
James was cut off by the sudden surge of power hitting them from behind, almost like a thousand high-powered fans blowing on them. then it stopped. just like that. the five kids looked at eachother and around the world surrounding them, they were in the past, at least they thought they were.

AN: hello everybody it's Sky, and this is my HP Second Generation Fanfic! I know it's not very good but id still love some feedback from all of you! I hope you enjoy my story!