Ch. 2: Strange New World

The five kids landed hard on the cold stone floor of the outside hallway. "Owww!" Groaned Lily "Wh-where are we?" Asked Hugo "It looks like Hogwarts" chimed Rose "coooool" said Lily and Hugo in unison "Guys" began Albus "somethings not right"  they all spun around to where Al was looking and saw three students walking down the hall. The dark haired boy in the middle wore glasses and had a lightning shaped scar on his forehead. The girl on his left had had busy brown hair and the one on his right had ginger hair. They were laughing about something when they spotted the five children as they nearly ran into them "oh, hello" said Harry. The kids just stared wide-eyed at their parents. Hermione cleared her throat, "um, may we pass?" She asked kindly. The kids split to either side of the hall without saying a word as Harry, Ron and Hermione gave them an awkward smile and quickly passed through. Once they were out of sight, James cleared his throat "was that...?" "Yep" replied Rose "those were our parents" gulped Albus. 

/A.N./   Sorry for such a short chapter!! It was basically just a filler:/ anyway, please tell me what you think so far! I'll try to post more often! ;)