Chapter 5: The Broom Closet

The room was dark and silent. Nothing but a thud and a cloud of dust to accompany the young redhead's harsh arrival. Lily sat up shakily, coughing violently im a desperate attempt to clear her lungs of the painful debris. She couldn't see a thing, but she could feel the room was small. So small in fact, that she couldn't spread out her arms. 'Where am I?' She thought in a panic. She began to frantically looked around her pitch black surroundings in desperation, trying to find something anything that could help her. She spun around but was blinded by a sudden bright light. A group of Hufflepuff 5th years were standing infront of her, wands drawn at the ready, as a door infront of her swung open. The Hufflepuffs puffed a sigh or relief and lowered their wands. Their looks of relief soon turned into one of confusion. It took Lily some time to realize exactly what was going on, she looked ahead of her, There were 5 students around her, all in the same yellow and black colors. There was one infront, with two on their left and two on the right, both pairs standing slightly behind the first. The one infront was a girl, who looked no more than fifteen, with straight blond hair pulled into a tight high ponytail and crystal clear blue eyes. The teen quickly shook away her confusion and scrambled to help Lily out of the broom closet, the four others followed suit, moving out of the way to let them pass and holding open the door. The blonde girl sat Lily on one of the plush yellow couches. "Get her some water." She said hastily to one of the others, a rounder-looking boy with kind brown eyes and matching brown hair. The boy quickly obeyed and rushed out of the room.

________________________________

"Where did she go?!" James shrieked, frantically whipping his head around, "I don't know James." Rose replied. She was sitting on the cold marble floor of the castle with her back back against the wall. She was rubbing her temples, trying her best to think clearly. "But where could she have gone?" "I don't know." This time more harshly. "But how-" "I don't know!" She snapped back, looking at James with a frustrated look in her eyes. James stopped talking and strated nervously pacing the floor." she couldn't have just disappeared" Albus stated, "we just need to find her." He looked at his cousins, their faces all full of worry for tye small readhead they all loved, and  with a voice full of unwavering confidence and determination, he said in a clear voice "We will find her."

________________________________