Attack Of The Clone

Cody: She is a what?

Chifuyu: She is a clone. Her name is Madoka. She was created through my genetics. It was a long time ago, but to make it brief, she showed characteristics that were too violent for Ichika to be around. 

Cody: Oh yeah? Sounds pretty bad. She was the blood thirsty type huh? Out for her daily blood like a Vampire?

Chifuyu nodded.

Cody sighed: You did this not thinking it would bit you in the fanny Chifuyu? Wishful thinking on your end. 

Chifuyu: I am aware. Now I have to sleep in the bed I have made.

Cody: No ya don't.

Chifuyu: Huh?

Cody: Leave it to me. It is my duty as a hero after all. Besides, you been through enough. Too much trauma to your body and you could end up killing yourself. You can't leave Ichika alone. Not now. Not when he needs you. Especially when he is at the mercy of those she beast. Amazing he doesn't know that he has his own Harem, nevertheless, Ichika needs his big sister's guidance. And protection from the girls. 

Chifuyu:...Cody...But this isn't your problem.

Cody: Technically it is. I did interfere after all. So I am just as apart of this as you are. 

Chifuyu:....You would do that for me?

Cody grinned: Hey, what are friends for right? Even though you may be older than me, and a bit frightening, there's apart of you that's incredibly astounding at best. And magnificent at greatest.

Chifuyu blushed: Great. Look at what you did. You got me all flustered. 

Cody: Sorry about that. But it is true. I'm surprised no other guy told you that. I guess they passed out on a good thing. Sad for them to say the least. Anyways, everything should be in tip top shape. I'm going to take a shower now. And afterwards I possibly be in class to get some missing assignments. Oh and Chifuyu?

Chifuyu: What is it?

Cody: This has been the best experience I could ask for. And I owe it all to you. And whoever created the IS armor. Which I believe to be Houki's sister right?

Chifuyu nodded: Yes. Tabane Shinonono. 

Cody:...She likes Ichika too huh?

Chifuyu: How did you know that?

Cody: She sounds like the type to be all affectionate over Ichika. Chifuyu you seem to have a ladies man on your hands. 

Chifuyu chuckled: Let's hope it does not interfere with his studies. 

Cody nodded. After all, studies were very important to Chifuyu.