The Challenge

Squall:....

Autumn: Curse that brat! Even with six of us and three on his side he was able to beat us! How can such a peasant be so strong?!

Cody: Why don't you ask this peasant yourself?

Out of nowhere, Cody was found within the Phantom Task hideout.  A week after everything was fixed and taken care of at IS academy.

Squall: What in the-

Autumn: How did you-

Cody: Obviously? I sensed your energies. One of your energies to be precise. Listen, I don't have that long and I want to talk to Madoka. As for you girls, if you want to be involved in this personal meeting then by all means. Now lead me to Madoka's place within this one. Which by the way, pretty cozy.

Squall: Why should we take you to see Madoka?

Cody replied: Because I am going to be the bone she needs to pick with. I know enough about her backstory from Chifuyu. Needless to say,  I want her and you ladies to pick the bone with me now. And leave Ichika and Chifuyu out of this. They have already been through enough throughout their lives. 

Autumn wanted to kill this kid. Madoka appeared and stopped her. She said to Autumn: Ease yourself Autumn. 

Autumn: Madoka...

Madoka: You say that you want me to challenge you? Is that it? And why should I amend to such a request?

Cody: You already know why. Ichika and Chifuyu have been through enough. They were abandoned by their parents. Ichika grew without his sister, physically speaking, Chifuyu has to deal with the Academy and getting the girls ready to defend their countries, and what you all did a few months back could have killed them.

Squall: That was the idea little boy. Until you intervened. I must ask how are you so strong? I have encountered my share of 14 year olds. But never have I encountered one like yourself. 

Cody: Shocking I know. I would say I am built different. But that would be only half the truth. I come from a planet called Sengoku. 

Autumn: So you're an alien?

Cody: Basically. Explains why you girls were having a hard time with me right?

Squall: Madoka...Did you not mention that your body was made from alien DNA? combined with Chifuyu's genetics?

Cody: Hmm?

Madoka: Yes...And it seems that was how "Cody" found our location. 

Cody: So wait, you are an alien too? 

Madoka: Yes and No. My body was formed by Alien genetics. My skills and appearance came from Chifuyu. I was supposed to be the replacement after she had retired. But unlike Chifuyu, I was the less merciful type. I killed my opponents where they stood. Which alienated me from the Orimura family. Despite me carrying that filthy last name. 

Cody: Nevertheless that is your family at the end of it all. And you wanted to kill them? Harm them? And what would you have gained from it? What would your allies gain from this? Nevertheless, I do dare to challenge you. Not because of pride. Because you need a punching bag that can take the hits. And that is me. So I want you to take whatever problems you have against Ichika and Chifuyu, and aimed them at me. 

Madoka: And why should I do that?

Cody: I already told you why. 

Madoka smiled: You are pretty brave. Or stupid. Either concept, I think I am starting to like you.

Cody: With just a few minutes of dialogue?

Madoka: You would be surprise how the words of a sacrificial man can touch even the coldest of feminine hearts.

Cody: I see. I know of a place where this can be settled. I want to meet you and your allies here. From there I will take you all to this place. From there, I expect none to hold back. Because I will not. Understood?

Madoka nodded: Understood.

Cody smiled: Cool. This is going to be a legendary battle. I look forward to it.

Madoka: I as well.

When Cody left, silence was felt within the atmosphere. Squall: What an interesting young man.

Autumn: More like stupid. Does he think with his alien abilities he can beat all of us. He bested us because of those two IS armors. Other than that he would have been killed instantly. 

Madoka: You would be wrong Autumn.

Autumn: What?

Madoka: He held back. Knowing that if he did go all out, he would kill many people. He did not want that. So he improvised. Whether or not it was on purpose we will never know. But if he wants to be my stepping stone, I will allow it.  If we can defeat him at his best, then nothing will be impossible for us.

Squall: And if we cannot?

Madoka: Then we are at his mercy.