It's LMAO not ROFL dude 7

Awwww LOOK!!!! I've done a terrible job on this poorly done story... Oh well. I still like this story a lot :D

Its LMAO not ROFL dude 7

Chole's POV

School passed. Nothing much interesting about it. I went to classes, did nothing during free period, and went to classes. And since I didn't have an extracurricular I went home to get stuff ready... Apparently I left my cell phone in my car anyways. I mean... unless you want to hear about my story doing a reading test then, I won't tell you...

(Reading test time...)

1.) In the book Fire, by Kristin Cashore, Fire has what special ability and why?

2.) Why in the story was Nash easy to control sometimes yet difficult to tame at others???

...more questions... more stupid questions continue.

(End)

I walked to my house... with my backpack and purse course... And dropped everything off as usual then went to my car.

It was bright red. A pretty color if your not freaked out about blood. Inside was a goldish color. With 5 seats. Not that little for a small car. I grabbed my keys and started the engine. Blah blah blah. All of that useless Sh1t about cars and how to drive them and start them.

I got to their house with ease. And it was huge. I expected it to be booby trapped so no brainless criminals could get through. I saw in the corner  of my eye that Brooklyn just got home and surprisingly Lyndon? Stupid Lyndon... just has to mess with me doesn't he? Life hates me hard. I just know it.

I parked my car... in front of their 4 garaged driveway and got out. I saw Brooklyn waving at me motioning for me to come inside with her. While Lynn(now my new nick name for him) was walking like a swagger down his on friggen driveway winking at me. Jesus. I know God is supposed to love everyone one he creates and that there's a reason for everything but why Lynn? You could've made him a good little boy who actually cares about little girls hearts?

In front of the steps leading to the doorway there was a giant fountain. It looked like it was already moved in even though there were moving trucks still on the side of the road parked near the house. Wonder how their parents are doing???

"So you wanna meet my mom?" Brooklyn asked.

“Sure. But isn't she like at work?" I replied.

"Nope. home for today and tomorrow then starts the publishing/editing business. Oh, and call me Brook. I like it better cause it doesn't sound like a city." She said without missing a beat.

Okay then. Apparently now, I'm going to meet the mom of the horrid Lynn and the nice Brook. Wonder how she is. Is the mom or dad the player?

I entered the house and inside was just as big. There wasn’t much out yet but there were a few things. Brook yelled to her mom saying she was home then she showed me to her room where we would be working.

Her room, was also pretty big. She had a queen sized bed already in and her room was colored orange and yellow. And the rest of the furniture was that and brown. Even her laptop was orange. It wasn’t a bad room, at least. Then her mom walked into the room.

Her mom looked at me suspiciously. She had dark brown wavy hair and looked like Brook. Except for the eyes and nose. Like a bigger version of Brook.

“What do you think of my son Lyndon?” She asked instantly, catching me off guard.

“Oh, him?” I blurted almost choking “He’s an a$$ and a B@stard who has an extremely large ego.”