Hello loves

This book has been doing so well, I'm thankful for my lovely readers, and their votes, comments and views.

I've constantly said to myself, I didn't deserve my readers because you have no clue of how much a hate this book.

But then again, I put my time in work into it. And I also wrote this book when I was 12 or 11 depending on how long I had this account....I'm 13 btw.

And this random thought came up to my mind, I was readying back at the comments and while rereading chapters (cringing at the bad writing)

My thought was to continue the book, and I know I said I was been gonna continue the book but I stopped using Wattpad during quarantine because that was some depressing times for me.

Like my confidence was gone, I gained weight, I didn't take care of myself, I was on my phone 24/7. Plus I was living in a 2 bedroom house, and I have 5 people in my family.

So now that we moved to a better place, I feel at peace, I feel productive, I even set some goals for myself to accomplish for next year.

One of my goals is to finish off the books that I said I was gonna finish off, so please, readers be their with me and be patient, I love and appreciate you guys so much.

Real thoughts from author Precioustigeruwu to BlezBeauty (new account name)-