FIFTEEN

Bruh I swear, roblox be doing me wrong. I literally had the flag but no, my teammate wasn't smart enough to shoot the enemy team behind and I died when I was right there, close to putting the flag on our base...

What am I even saying😶🥴

"So, I heard there was a situation that happened last night. Bogum, can you explain." Jin asked as he patiently sat in the chair.

Bogum sighed and cleared his throat "Well, I confessed to Taehyung about how I love him and we kissed but then he said that he couldn't do it because he's in a relationship." Bogum some what lied.

Taehyung gasp "He forced me into the kiss and I told him I only see him as brother, plus my heart belongs to Jungkook." Taehyung explained.

Jin sighed "We can't work with you if you lie Bogum, get it together." Jin said. "It doesn't matter anyways, I'm getting married to him anyways ." Bogum said.

Making all the guys look in confusion. "What do you mean?" Jackson ask, now fully into the conversation as he was watching videos of babies and mumbling 'cute' every single video.

"My Pd and Taehyungs Pd agreed on marriage between us." Bogum said with a smirk. Taehyung widened his eyes and Jungkook clenched his fist tightly. He stood.

"Taehyung isn't marrying no one but me, stop fucking lying." Jungkook angrily said and grabbed Taehyung and went up stairs.

Bogum clenches his teeth and his eyes twitch as he can feel his anger rise. "I'm going outside." He mutters and quickly walks out the house.

There was complete silence. "That man is delusional." Namjoon spoke up. And they all nod in agreement.
---
"PDnim, did you and Bogums PD agree on Taehyung and Bogum getting married." Jin ask.

PDnim shakes his head "I'd never agree on something like that, that man is the delusional type. Also his PD ask me about the marriage, he threatened me but I put him in check. So we good." PDnim said.

Jin nodded, still curious about things and still worried that something might happen. PDnim notices "Don't worry, he'll be out of the house by Friday." He assures.

And Jin seemed to calm down a little, but he had this tiny little feeling that something tragic might happen. That might ruin his dongsaeng (Is that how you spell it).

With that, Pdnim leaves the house and Jin heads to his room to take a rest because it's been a stressful day.

But before Jin could go in his room, he notices Taehyung crying and leaning on the door of his and Jungkooks room.

Jin quickly walks to him and embrace him in a warm hug. "I'm listening." Jin calmly says. "Jungkook g-got angry with me and told me to go wash my mouth because Bogum kissed me and then called me a slut who gives their body to anyone." Taehyung said and started sobbing loudly while shaking.

Jin tears up at that, angry arise in him. How could Jungkook say that? Jin thinks to himself. "Let's go to Jimins room." Jin says and Taehyung nods.

Jin brings Taehyung to Jimins room, explaining to Jimin what happened. Jimin cuddled Taehyung once they finished explaining to him and Jin left to go talk with Jungkook.

Jin harshly knocked on the door, not getting an answer. He barges in, only to find Jungkook sitting on the bed with red teary eyes and a blank face. Looking at the wall.

Jin starts to pity him, "Jungkook, you know you hurt Tae with those words." Jin said as he sat by his Maknae. Jungkook didn't say anything, just put his head down.

"You were so angry and so caught on what Bogum said, you vented your angry out on Tae." Jin said and Jungkook wasn't surprised, Jin knew him just like that.

"I'm not gonna fuss, tomorrow you need to go talk with Taehyung calmly and apologize for what you did. And if the apology doesn't work, then try anything you can to get him happy again. Try to work on your angry, because your temper could lead you to saying something that might break your relationship with Taehyung." Jin says.

Jungkook nods and Jin pats him on the back and then leaves out the room. Jungkook sighs and stands up, he messed up big time and now he understands that his temper shouldn't be getting in the way like this.

He regrets those words he said to Taehyung, to his baby, to the father like mother of his kids, to the person he wants to marry soon.
...

You notice the drama coming, just warning you tears will be shedding soon soon soon, like in a while, like a few lotta chapters ahead.

Bye loves🥰👋