TWENTY THREE

I'm so tired of doing school work, were working on dot plot, histogram, frequency tables, box whisker thingy. And to be honest its fricking hard, I only will be able to understand things a lot better if the teacher is helping us

Anyways here are pictures of our adorable Tae Tae

Beautiful

Beautiful......😱😱😱😭😭🥰

Also I plan on deleting Aroma the Jeon royal because I'm not feeling that story.

For this chapter were gonna focus on someone else (hint: Namjin) so you'll won't see any Taekook.

Also Hobis partner will show, don't worry.

...

"Okay me and Namjoon are gonna go grocery shopping, is there anything you need." Jin ask and the members started saying everything they needed at once.

"Talk at a time please."

The members said what they needed and then Jin and Namjoon left. "Let me drive, I don't want you to be tired once we get in the store." Namjoon says and Jin can't help but blush.

"Why are acting like this, its cute. But I just wanna know why." Jin asked and Namjoom smiled with a smile on his face.

"Its just, I started to notice beautiful things in life and so I wanna be in contact with that beautiful thing." Namjoon said and Jin caught on to it quickly.

"I don't know what to say.....I mean you sound like a poet." Jin says and both of them chuckle. "Thanks..."

And then there was the comfortable silence, Jin was happy that Namjoon thought of him as a beautiful thing in life.

Meanwhile Namjoon was getting ready for his confession to Jin soon. Namjoon finally realized that he loves Jin, he was to blind to notice the older male.

Namjoom regrets it, so today he's taking Jin somewhere special and he will confess.

Once both males got in the car, Namjoon began driving. On the way, Namjoon turned a different route making Jin furrow his eyebrows.

"Joon, this isn't the way to the grocery store-"

"I know, just relax. I'm taking you somewhere special." Namjoon smiled and Jin sat there, looking calm on the outside but crazy excited in the inside.

Once Namjoon drove for a little long, they stopped at what looks like a park. The park seem to have a comfortable and nice atmosphere.

The trees had pink leaves, they were falling into the grass. Few people were walking around, either with their dogs or love ones. Namjoon quickly got the car and opened Jins door for him.

"Wow what a gentlemen." Jin smiles, Namjoon scratched his neck. Loving the comment Jin gave.

"Can I hold your hand?"

"You don't have to ask that, of course you can." Jin says and Namjoon grabs onto Jins hand feeling the warmth of his hand.

(I feel like this is cringy)

"So, why do you call this park special?" Jin ask seemly curious about it. "Well, when I was little. I used to come here and play with my cousins and you might not know but whenever I wanna escape being a kpop idol, I go here and listen to music and just watch the scenery. I never wear a mask not even a hat, I just sit on the same bench." Namjoon said.

"I would like to try that, I sometimes wanna escape being world wide handsome." Jin said and Namjoon laughed.

He cleared his throat and brought Jin to the bench he sits on every time. "Hey uh, I have someone to confess." He says, Jin nods signing him to go on.

"Well remember when you said something about you liking someone and that someone not liking you back?" Jin nods, clearly remembering the words he said on the day Bogum came into the house with a knife.

"I should've known that someone was me, Jin I was too foolish to love you. I liked you but I didn't want you to be mines, because I'm a coward who is awkward and breaks every single thing in my way......I'm afraid of breaking you because I don't know how to be in a relationship, nor show love....and I really wanna love you but I just didn't know how....but now I know, Jin I want you to be mine, I really do. I want to love you, so please be my boyfriend." Namjoon confesses and Jin can't help but get teary eyed.

"Omg, yes of course. This has been my dream." Jin said, and Namjoon smiled. Bringing Jin into a whole hearted, full of love kiss.

And that's how Namjin became Namjin.

Also, this book will end soon. I want to write a sequel but I don't because what I was gonna do is, Bogum escaped and Joined his father in the mafia, but like that's dumb so throw that idea away.

So this book will end, but before it ends I want Hobi and his lover to get together and I want the ending of this book to be Taekook and their new baby and the twins.

Next chapter, brace yourself for birth.😱😱😱

😂Bye loves🥰👋