SEVENTEEN

So theres been yoonminseok comments, I'm not really comfortable with that ship, I could ask someone to write a yoonminseok chapter but that's just too much to ask for. So pls comment down names of people you want hobi to be with. Sorry if I upset you guys, but one day on a different book I might add Yoonminseok. 👋🥰

Also, today's chapter is short because I don't wanna put the big part of the story in this chapter. I want it to be in it's own chapter.

...

"So your telling me that Pdnim said that you can stay because he's making a lot of money....because your on the show." Yoongi said, Bogum came to the house early in the morning.

And Yoongi found him cooking in the kitchen with Jins favorite pink pan. He better be glad Jin was going with Namjoon to go meet Pdnim. "I feel like your lying, Pdnim doesn't care about money." Yoongi said.

Just then the guys came down "What's he doing here." Jungkook harshly ask, wrapping his arm around Taehyungs waist. Bogum clenched his teeth, it's always been a thing he does to keep him from breaking sometimes.

But that didn't work when he was with Pdnim. "Our producer said he can stay because he's making a lot of money because he's on the show." Yoongi said

Jimin scoffed "That's bull shit, Pdnim doesn't even care about money." And then there was silence. "Well, me and Jungkook have something to tell you guys." Taehyung said as he tried to break the silence.

The guys looked at them, to give them their full attention. "I'm pregnant." He said with a big and bright smile planted on his face, same goes for all the guys except Bogum who's face is red and gripping the counter hardly to where his hand turned white.

"Oh my gawd, I'm so happy for you." Jimin congratulated them. "Imma teach the baby how to dance once it comes" while that happened, they didn't even notice Bogum slowly walking towards the knife on the counter.

But before he could grab it, the door opened and Namjoon and Jin walked in with frowns on their faces. "Whose cooking?" Namjoon ask. Jin walks into the kitchen to see Bogum and his pink pan filled with greasy eggs.

"What the hell, first of all, why are you here and why are there greasy eggs in my pan." Jin ask with hand on his hips. "You know, I don't feel like explaining." Bogum said.

"What he was gonna explain would be a lie. He said Pdnim is getting a lot of money because he's on the show so he wants him so stay." Yoongi explained.

Namjoon scoffed "That b s."

"Right"

"Look, I'm sorry you guys. I don't know what I was doing, I was just so in love. Love got in the way of my thinking and I became crazy." Bogum said. "Whatever, so what did Pdnim say." Hoseok asked

"About that, this is too much to handle but the staff found him passed out in the closet with blood running from his head. The police investigated and still is, they said someone tried to murder him, theres  no evidence of anything except a small piece of glass and some small specks of powder. But what is that gonna do, they said the person who did it cleaned his finger prints. But when Pdnim wakes up, he could try to remember that day" Namjoon explained with a tired expression.

"Oh my gosh, why would they try to kill producer." Jimin asked. "I don't know, theres no footage of the day it happened. So we are stopping the reality show and going back to the dorms." Namjoon said.

"You guys go take a nap because our driver will be here in a few hours and Bogum your driver will be here in a few minutes." Jin said and the guys nodded and they all headed upstairs except Bogum.

"Gosh, I didn't wanna go this far but. They gave me no choice." He muttered to himself, he grabbed the knife and went outside.
...

Just letting you know, next chapter will be violent.

Could end up with someone dying.

But don't worry it's not one of the members.

Bye loves👋🥰