TWENTY

READ THIS👇

I'll try to respond to all your comments, just keep em coming.

Oh wait I have an idea, whoever is the first one to type down how many twice members are there.

Now think before you answer, you have to have sense when it comes to this. If you get it wrong, I will type wrong if you get it right I'll type right. It's a tricky answer.

And if your the first one to get it right, I'll use your name or any other name and ship that person with Hobi. Be sure to think before you answer, it's very tricky and it takes common sense.

Alsoooo, can someone suggest a good BottomTae book.
...

It's been months since the incident happened, Taehyung ended up slipping into a two week coma and being paralyzed for a month. Bogum...out of no where dissapeared.

No one saw him leave and there wasn't a single trace, not even footage of him leaving. Pdnim demanded everybody not to tell the members, he didn't want them scared to even walking around while knowing that psycho path escaped.

On Bogums side, all his fans left. His career is ruined, his producer fired him. And his family disowned him, except his long lost father.

We'll get into that soon, because that's a whole story that will come soon and might surprise you.

So, the members are back in the dorm. Taking 2 months off from work. Taehyungs been resting a lot but he can't help but crave apples and ketchup. Taehyungs stomach is almost fully grown and 2 months are left for his due date. The members asked him to call them if he needed anything because Jungkook was out grabbing things for Taehyung.

But Taehyung being Taehyung, he wanted to be independent. But he was very sore and his feet was killing him. "Guysssssssss." Taehyung yelled.

The guys came running into the room with worried faces, "Are you okay? What happened? Why did you yell?." Jimin threw questions everywhere.

Taehyung started tearing up "Why are you about to cry." Jimin ask as he started rubbing Taehyungs hair.

"Your questions are overwhelming me, you guys are so c-caring and I love you all." Taehyung started ugly crying, making the guys smile and get on the bed to cuddle him.

Soon the door opens and in comes Jungkook with a hardened face. "What's wrong?" Jin ask. "You will not believe it but Bogum escaped the hospital months ago, he's been roaming around without us knowing." Jungkook said.

The guys widened their eyes "That's just bullshit! How could he escape if he was injured badly and why didn't anyone tell us." Jimin ask with anger on his face.

"There was no footage or trace of his escaping and Pdnim ask everyone not to tell us, its not even on the news because he wanted to keep it a secret. But that's just risking our lives, I mean Bogun could be anywhere." Jungkook said.

"Ah gosh, the mood lasted while it could. Let's just eat and Taehyungs mom will bring the twins soon." Hoseok said and everyone nodded.

"Speaking of the twins, their birthday is coming in a few days. What are we gonna do for their birthday." Jin said as he began getting out everything for the dish.

"Ah, I forgot. I've been hurting so much, my due datw will come soon and I'm just focused on resting." Taehyung said rubbing his tummy.

"Awww, it'll be worth it though. We just do the twins birthday and you rest." Jin said and Taehyung shook his head "I can't let you guys just do that while I just snack on apples and ketchup." Taehyung whined as he got out some kimchi.

Today Jin and Taehyung are making Bibimbap, Taehyung loves cooking with Jin because it helps him forget about the pain his little *** is causing.

The meal contained a bunch of ingredients and the best ingredient Kimchi, and Taehyung loved this meal because of the taste of each ingredient would explode in his mouth.

So basically it is the best pregnancy meal for Taehyung.
...
Oh no Bogum escaped, but don't worry. Drama is gonna started again but there's gonna be a lot more chapters before the drama starts again.

Anywaysssssssss

Bye loves🥰👋