Prologue

"Ahhh J-jungkook" Taehyung lowly moaned into Jungkooks ear as Jungkook roughly thrusted into the squealing boy beneath him.

While doing so, the mentioned boy created love marks upon the tan skin of his lover.

It was a normal Friday for most, the members were out doing work at the company while these two love birds decided to stay at the dorms and spend time together. Of course with this alone time, they decided to take advantage of it and do the deed.

"I-im close J-Jungkook" Taehyung practically had tears running from his eyes, the amount of pleasure his partner was able to give him was unmatchable.

"Me too- baby" Jungkook fastened his pace, causing the stuffy room to fill up with more sinful sounds. At this point Taehyung was on cloud 9, he was seeing stars.

With jungkooks last thrust, they both released at the same time. Jungkook being the sex monster he is decided this wasn't the last round, and Taehyung knew by seeing that lasting hunger for another round in his eyes.

"My ass will be on fire this weekend." A tired Taehyung slurred with a smile. Jungkook who on the other hand looked like he didn't just get finish with 2 rounds of sex chuckled.

"Well let's see if we can make that next week too."

-A week later-

Knock
Knock
Knock...

"Wake up sleepyheads, breakfast is waiting on the table. Along with the other members who got up on time and ready for work." A not surprisingly excited Hoseok said, leaving after hearing the tired groan of the maknae.

"Baby..."

Jungkook turns around to see his lifeline sleeping comfortably tucked in the blankets, something he always does after a long tired day of work. But let's just say it wasn't from a long tired day of work.

The younger smiles at the sleeping angel before shaking him awake.

Taehyung woke to the blinding shine of the sun and the strong arms of his partner wrapped around him. "Good morning beautiful" the raspy voice of younger whispered to older. "Slept good." Jungkook said, Taehyung feeling the mischievous smile against his back.

Taehyung turned around with an very obvious blush, Jungkook chuckling, thinking he's having flashbacks of the previous night. But thinks different when seeing the face his lover turn to a panicked state.

"You ok?" Jungkook raises his brow in concern. Taehyung sits up quickly, feeling his mouth water up and something coming up in his throat.

He then realizes he's about to throw up the contents of yesterdays meal, he runs to the bathroom before he could decorate the floor, Jungkook following behind.

The sound of the older throwing up made the younger cringe but nonetheless stayed with him. It took a few minutes for Taehyung to empty his stomach, and to be left with the lasting nauseous feeling.

"Do you want me to get some medicine?" Jungkook asked quietly. Taehyung feeling embarrassed just nodded. Jungkook nodded before standing up, "if it gets worse I'll tell the members that your taking today off." He said before leaving.

Taehyung was too sickly feeling that he didn't hear a word from his lover, he was desperate to feel healthy again. He was regretting not taking care of his health, but oh does he know this is more than what it seems....

..........

Felt like making an updated version of the first chapter. This doesn't mean I will do this for all the other chapter, I just felt like doing it today. Also to show you guys how I improved with my writing!

Literally 4 years later and I'm and ex-army, a stay and an enegne