new for me (4)

It was new day for Jungkook.
new college, new teachers, new education material, new friends.
It was actually happening.

Entering the big college he realized that he was so tiny. He realized that so many other students worked hard like him to get into this college.

He noticed students entering inside college with their lavish cars. He noticed his elder peers and then he finally noticed his friend, Jimin.

Hyung!! He cheerfully greeted his hyung and hugged him.

Oh my Jungkook!!! You finally did it! I am so fkn proud of you jungkook. Cmon lets sit somewhere. Ou wait first let's get to cafeteria.

Ohh yes hyung.

Wait wait don't dare call me hyung here. I am just an year older than you. This hyung shit seems formality between us. Okay now let's go.

They ordered coffee for themselves. Jimin enjoying his hot hazelnut coffee and Jungkook with vanilla latte.

Come let's sit somewhere outside and talk. Jimin says to kook.

Jungkook follows him and they sit outside.

"So, jungkook how are you? And your parents?"

I am fine and maa paa are also good. Everything is going on and I am so happy to be with you here.

Yes jungkook me too I am so proud of you. Oh shit this bitch.
Jungkook looks at the side where jimin cursed.

Ok Jungkook that's min yoongi he is such an asshole. Like I mean he is good but naah he has some anger issues. Also you can see other guys sitting beside him. They are really popular, wheres wide shoulder he looks at other sides but can't find the wide shoulder man. Whatever that's
Kim Taehyung he doesn't study here his father just has the highest shares at the College so he comes here sometimes and thats Kim Namjoon he is wide shoulder's whore and that's Min yoongi whom I lost my virginity to.

Jungkook was shock at the last sentence and just awkwardly smiled towards jimin.

"Minji look he is coming" the girls sitting next to them whispered which was obviously loud which jungkook and jimin heard and looked towards the side the girl pointes.

"Okay it's my time to shine." Minji announced to her friend circle.

She walk towards the guy that was passing by and collided with him consciously which resulted in falling of the coffee of hers on the man infront of her.

"Oh I am sorry" Minji apologizes to the man.

" Are your eyes button or what? Walk properly or someday shit may happen to you " He tells the girl and walks towards his friends.

Oh and thats Kim Seokjin he is the elight here, the leader of the group you can say. He and yoongi are best frinds and men women everyone falls for him.

Oh is he the wide shoulder guy you were talking about? Jungkook asks.

'Yeah that's him and he is gay but still he goes with anyone"

Minji comes back towards her friends "You all did you see that, fuck that mans so handsome and he got attitude"

Jimin interferes between them "he is gay too"

The girls form an ojo face, "wait what we got huge competition then" one of the girls say which makes everyone laugh.

....

After having coffee with jimin and attending his classes, jungkook is packing up his bag. He thought that he should bring some school supplies so that he could make notes. But here everything was different. Older students were giving away their notes to younger and Jimin promised him that he will help him to get some too.

Walking out the college his brother call him.

"Jungkook how was your day?"

Good hyung, everything was very good. I enjoyed tbh.

"Oh so you are enjoying, now I hope you get back home asap and do you know college is for studying not staring at girls"

None of the kook's family members know that jungkook is interested in mens.

"Okay hyung I am on the way" Jungkok sighs, when he was about to put his phone back in his pocket suddenly it got hit with something hard resulting it to fall and break.

"Ouch" Jungkook looks at his hand and it hurts.

Suddenly the owner of the car comes out and picks up jungkook's phone and rush towards him.

"Oh God I am so sorry, does it hurt?
Wait lets go to hospital and I will also get you a new phone. Oh gosh I am extremely sorry. "

He looks at the person who caused him and his new or his dads old phone, it was a typing phone and his hand to pain.

He gets stunned when he sees none other than Kim Seokjin in front of him.