feels better (9)

I had never thought that talking with someone makes you feel so better. The day when I shared my little self with Seokjin hyung I had never thought that it would change me so much, positively. I had no idea about keeping friendship since childhood I had this habit of not talking with anyone amongst me, my teachers insisted me to break my shell but I was skeptical. I didn't want to depend on anyone but now as I am growing up I have relised that these friendship helps alot.

Sitting with hyung here and his friends changed me alot. They are all so good with me, treat my like their younger brother. I feel so loved, wish my family could see how relationships are maintained.

I really admire Yoongi Hyung, he is not what Jimin hyung told me like. He is a calm and collected person. Namjoon hyung doesn't sit with us when I am around him, he stays with his friend Taehyung.

My college life is going smoothly right now. Last week was terrible, I was upset and sad but time changes and here I am happy as ever but this stays till I am at college. When I go back home I have to bear my family and sometimes talk with Kevin. I hate Kevin's dad he doesn't seems good to me. He looks as if he would eat me up, he hates that I attend SNU and not his son. You have to work hard for that and without hard work their is nothing.

The air today has a different feel it just feels so right and beautiful. I feel so happy. Also my mom told the best thing ever yesterday, my cousin brother Hoseok is coming seoul. He also got admission here! I can't believe this I will finally have someone with me who will make me feel better. Hoseok hyung is a sunshine! He is the most positive and happiest person I admire him to for being positive even after our family financial problems. He will live with us until he gets his 13 months diploma.

"Jungkook"

The voice that I love these days calls me. I never thought I would feel like this, our friendship has evolved so much. I look towards him and smile.

"Yes hyung"

"What's the reason behind that smile?"

I look other side to hide the blush crept under my cheeks. I don't know but these days I feel very weird around Seokjin hyung he just seems so right about everything, he guesses what I am thinking. Wait where are everyone else?

"They all are gone and we have been sitting here alone for 10 minutes and you have been smiling for last 5 minutes. Okay it's about to pour in any minute now, let me drop you at your home, will you allow me?"

"Ah hyung I can go by myself don't bother yourself"

And the rain pours, so fast. The whether even changes so quick from breezy to dusty.

"Jungkook, can I drop you now, the Gods even want me to drop you at your place". Jin smiles softly.

"Okay hyung but I live a lil far from here and their must be traffic right now."

"Come on it's raining so fast now."
Seokjin hyung takes my hand and pulls mme to run towards his car and we are running so fast. I have never felt the air like this before even if the whether is dark and stromy. I feel a new spark in myself and I feel like flying. The air hitting my face and the raindrops making us wet is mesmerizing. Why am I liking this so much?

We are still running to get inside the underground parking lot. Hyung is laughing and making me giggle too with his laugh. I am enjoying this so much, I want the time to stop. I want to enjoy this moment. Our clothes are drenched by rainwater.

"Seokjin hyung please stop I will fall." I speak while laughing.

"Run fast kook we have to reach the car." Hyung replies while holding my hand tightly.

"aaaargh huh ohh god" both of us breathe heavily.

We finally reached Seokjin hyung's car and I am resting my back on the right side of back sit gate and hyung is bent down touching both of his knees and panting. He still didn't leave the hold on my hand.

"Hyung aaahh ah", I breath heavily
"I didn't know you were an athlete, do you know how fast you run."

"No joke but damn I seriously should go for sprinting if nothing happens for me in future ahh huh gosh"

I just smile and nod. I have to calm my breathing oh was their any need to run like this. Hoohh. My body is whole wet and my hairs are covering my eyes. I was about to adjust my hair when suddenly Seokjin hyung touches my hairs. It feels so light. I let him do it anyways and chose to look down at his cool shoes.

He lift up my chin and now are eyes are meeting. I am already caged between the car and hyung. He is looking at me and we are so close right now, he still adjusting my hairs while staring at me. I just look up at him. Why does this feels so right? As if it should happen.

He is getting closer and his left hand is on my waist, I am so scared. What if I am bad at it? He is rubbing my waist slowly and it's giving me butterflies in my stomach. He is still looking in my eyes. What can he see? I close my eyes when I see him coming closer.
He closes the lil distance between us and slowly his lip touches mine.
I melt into it already. The way his lips feels so smooth and plump. My hands are in the air what should I do? But before that hyung already grabs my right and puts it on his shoulder. His shoulder are way too big. This feels so good like ecstacy. Yes I wanted this, I want to be loved by someone too.

.....

I lightly bit his lower lip to enter inside his mouth. He moans at that sensation and his grip tightens around my shoulder. I put my tongue inside his mouth and he let's me explore it. I would never want this moment to over. The way his tiny lips mould into my plump ones, I feel so happy for us. I want this.

I love when he smiles at the air and whenever I ask him something and his blush creeps up. He is into me and he doesn't know that.

Our breath is getting heavier so I pull back and look at him. He again looks down, I again lift his chin up and oh my god those swollen lips already and his hair, they way his shirt is showing me his skin. I can't believe I am already in love with this young guy. It just 2 weeks.

I pull him closer for a hug and he hugs me back. I can smell the lil scent of lavender in his hairs right now. His head is resting on my shoulder. I know his eyes are closed right now and may be he is happy with our moment.

.....

Hyung pulls me for a hug and I give in. I am so glad that I talked with him that day. I used to regret it but not now, I feel so lighter and at ease, it feels like every thing is going to be good. I close my eyes and admire his scent.

"Thankyou hyung you made me feel loved for the first time".

Voila! So as a eager reader and writer I feel like I want to see how this story unfolds and this is the reason why I am updating every single day.
I feel so happy that jungkook is at peace with himself now. But do you think this is the calmness before the strom?.
Thanks for reading.
Kun.