After School

I grabbed my stuff from my locker after my last class and slugged my bag over my shoulder, I closed my locker and leaned against it pulling out my phone, going on Snapchat
---------------------------------------------------------
S: Sebastian J: Jasper
S: Hey wyd rn
J: prob goin to the park, why?
S: mind if I tag along?
S: I have until 7:30 tonight to be out
J: sure, come along
J: it would be nice to hang out
S: ight, I'll meet you by the front doors
---------------------------------------------------------
I got the other strap of my backpack on my shoulder and walked down the hallway towards the front door, I got halfway down the hallway when I heard one of the bullies "so you go by Sebastian now?" They asked, I stopped and pulled the straps of my backpack closer to my chest in discomfort "yea...i do, why does it matter to you guys" I asked a little quite "oh, it doesn't I just wanted to make sure, and I mean you have the teachers and your lesbian friend calling you that" They said, that angered me more the the bus ride, I started speed walking towards them "Listen you can call me whatever you want but he is not a lesbian, a lesbian is a GIRL, he is a BOY he can be GAY or bi, or pan, NOT a lesbian, do I make myself clear?" I half yelled, the bully looked at me like they were surprised and I heard behind me "Holy shit" I turned around to see Jasper standing there wide eyed and chuckling a little, the group of bullies walked away talking quietly to each other, I started to the front door with Jasper walking with me "dude, thanks for that" He said "of course, I'm not gonna let them misgender you, your valid, always will be" I replied, we got to the front doors and walked out, Jasper stopped so I stopped with him, he hugged me, I hugged him back, he was much taller then me so I was hugging his waist and he was hugging around my shoulders "For a short person your pretty bad ass by the way" He said laughing, I stopped hugging him and punched him in the arm "shut up, I'm not fucking short, your just a fucking giant dude" I replied, we started walking to the park and we put our bags down by a bench then climbed one of the towers and sat there talking about random stuff and apparently we had a lot more things in common then I had thought originally, he likes drawing like me so we ended up showing each other our drawings and drawing together on one of the picnic tables.
Around 4 pm we were both pretty hungry "hey wanna come to my house and get snacks then hang out?" He asked "yea, that would be nice, I'm starving" I replied, we grabbed our bags and headed down the road.