Winter's Shadow

Flashback

" Honey what are you doing" your dad asked you with a smile

" I'm just looking at the files" you told him.

You knew that he wasn't really your dad, Pierce had found you as a baby and took you in. When you reached ten years old he told you about Hydra and what they did trying to fix things around the world.

End of Flashback

"Y/n are you listening to me" Pierce asked you

" Yes Dad i am"

" Well honey I want you to meet someone" He said as a man with dark eyes entered the room without saying a word " Y/n this is the Winter Soldier, Soldier this is my daughter and one of are best assassin's Y/n". You looked at each other and you smiled but he didn't show emotion.

" Y/n you and the Winter Soldier will be working together i Thought maybe you could stay in the same room" Pierce had said

" Ok Dad" You said as your dad left the room, Y/n Took his hand in her's and led him to her room.

" So what's your actual name" you asked him as he sat down on the bed with you " I-I don't know" he said looking at the floor. You took his hands in yours " Hey it's ok to not know your name, can i call you Winter." " Sure". " If you want to call me N/N which is short for Y/n You can if you like" you said to him.

" I would love too" Winter said smiling something you had never seen before from him, But when he saw your " Dad" walked into the room it quickly faded, kinda like when you were 12 and that agent that works for your dad stomped on your ice cream cone because you were supposed to be training.

" Honey, Soldier, we have a mission for you both."