Ready to comply?

Y/n POV

I woke up in my own bed wait how did i- " Bucky" I didn't mean to say that out loud but it wasn't Bucky at all "dad?" I said as my vision finally cleared " Honey how do you know his real name" Pierce asked you. You knew you had already looked through the files but you were afraid of him so you lied.

" Well the one guy that we were sent to kill  called him that so.. I thought that was his name... and before you get mad a called him soldier but i thought maybe" you said looking on the floor.

" Honey you will call him the winter soldier or Winter for short but you will not help him bring back his memory's" Your Dad said still looking into your eyes " What do you mean bring back his memory's" " Follow me" your dad had led you to a room where you saw him.... Bucky..... Sitting in one of your dad's scientists machines.

" What are you doing to him" you asked worried about him " well why don't you watch" As he said this you heard it, something that would replay in your mind forever... Bucky screamed out of the shocks that were being sent to his brain.

" STOP YOU GUYS ARE HURTING HIM MAKE THEM STOP" you yelled at your dad as he watched and did nothing you had ran into the room were he was just in time to unstrap him , just then your dad walked into the room. " Winter...Winter are you ok" you asked him holding his face in your hands, he looked down at him still holding his face and when his eyes met yours they softened to the point where you could only see them.

He looked back from you and looked to your dad who was watching your every move " Soldier" pierce asked, " Ready to comply" is all he said. You knew somewhere deep down he remembered you but all you could do know is hug him even if he didn't know or remember.

You walked over to your dad " Why did you-" You said sobbing into your dad's shoulder " It was for his own good" and with that you took the soldiers hand and walked back to the room you shared.