Bucky?

" Steve Rogers or Captain America is what they called him" Pierce told them as he explained their next target. Y/n looked up at Winter and smiled, even though with her so called dad in the room he still looked like he knew who he was but just couldn't find it.

" Ok, Ok Dad we get it well be back" you said to him as you and Winter left.

As you rode in the car with him it was silent until they dropped you off to go into another car. " Winter, i hope you know.. I'm going to find out who you really are.. and then you'll understand... I promise" You said to winter looking up at him. He couldn't really say anything back but you could see the thankfulness in his eyes as you both stepped out of the car.

" Soldier, Y/n, jump now" A hydra agent told you both. " WHAT" you exclaimed, but before you could argue Soldier grabbed your waist and jumped out and broke your fall. You both stood up in front of a car that held both yours and winter's target, Steve Rogers, but there was too other people with him.

" Y/n you get Romanoff i'll get Rogers" You both ran towards the people and you began to fight who you hoped was the Women Romanoff, Once she was down you ran after Winter.

" Bucky" Steve questioned

" Who the Hell is Bucky" Winter replied and they began to fight

" Bucky..." That name rang in your head like you had heard it before you just didn't know where.

Flashback

" Your the Winter Soldier now , you are No longer James "Bucky" Barnes" Your heard your dad say through the Door I know I know I should be asleep in my bed but being the Curious 10 year old I had to know what Dad was doing.

I creaked my head in through the door just too be met with your dad's eyes looking down at you as he picked you up " Honey what do you think your doing" " Well you always put me too bed early and i was wondering what you were doing" " It doesn't matter just taking to friends honey, ok time for bed" He said as he took you back to your room

End of Flashback

You were snapped back into reality by getting hit in the stomach and seeing nothing but black but you knew one thing Winter was Bucky Barnes.