Neko Gogy

TW: (let me know if there are any more)

[Published: May 29th, 2021]
[Not edited since published]

Thank you for the idea, Lizanator2!

(George's POV)

I woke up and it was noon. I felt my ears twitch from hearing a sound. I sit up on the bed and grab my phone. I scroll for a while before I hear the bedroom door open. I look up to see Clay walking towards me.

"Morning, kitten", he says with a wide grin.

"Clay, I swear to god if you do not come back in bed and cuddle with me, we're gonna have some issues.", I say, unamused.

"Someone's grumpy~", he teases. He gets under the covers and cuddled with me. I almost immediately fell asleep.

–––〉Time Skip〈–––

When I woke up, Clay was awake and on his phone. I growled to let him know I was awake. I sat up next to him and leaned my head on him.

"Good morning again, kitten."

"Oh hush. I'm hungry."

"Okay, I'll go make some pancakes." He gets up and walks to the kitchen. I follow behind him slowly and attach myself to him while he cooks.

Once he's done cooking, he gets out plates and puts the food on the plates. He grabs a cup and fills it up. He drinks it after accidentally letting it overflow. His hands had a bunch of water on them. He flicked his hands to me, splashing water on me before he grabs a hand towel to dry his hands.

"CLAY, WHAT THE HELL??", I hiss, jumping away from him. He just wheezes and hugs me. I punch his side lightly as revenge. He brushes his hand through my hair and pets my ears. He leads us over to the couch and I cuddle up to him. Purring can be heard coming from me. My tail whips back and forth, hitting him lightly. I fall asleep in Dream's arms.

(313 words)

(Sorry if its not what you wanted)