Chapter 4 [edited]

Who needs love - Razorlight

James

" Braaaaaad ! Come out of that smoking area ! It's boarding time! Stop smoking or otherwise you won't be able to record our forth album in New York ! " I moaned to Brad.

Brad rolled his eyes and came with me out of that salon.

" How can you stand that smoke?" I asked him shaking my head and he shrugged. 

" One day you have to stop this shit. "

" Maybe " Brad mumbled.

" Brad, you've been smoking since you saw that in London. Think of your health! "

" I'm turning 25 this summer and I think I'm old enough to decide what is good for me and what not. " Bradley snapped and grabbed his suitcase.

Bradley

I really did not understand why everybody is complaining about me. 

Rose moved on and so did I. What's the problem then? 

She's dating that ugly Nathan guy who will never fancy her in a zillion years and I'm distracting myself with Laura since I've hooked up with many different girls for a night and our manager prohibited me doing this, otherwise I would be kicked out of the band, because of doing too many sex scandals.

Yep. I'm a loser.

But why had James to remember me of that ?

It took me ages to "forget" it but it always appears in my nightmares. Always. And she was always there too.

This dream always breaks my heart into hundred of pieces.

I shouldn't have gone to London to look for her and trying to bring her back to Birmingham.

" Bradeeeeeleeeee ! "  I guess I was lost in thought.

" Connor don't call me with that name. Only Rose was allowed to call me like this. Nowadays I don't want to hear that nickname from anybody ! Did you understand me? "

" Sorry " he mumbled and looked sadly at his TV.

" No, Connor. I am sorry for being rude to you. Tell me, what you have wanted to tell me some seconds ago. "

" No No No! I just wanted to ask you whether you want to watch some TV. We've been flying for three hours and you have only starred at that magazine and your eyes were glassy. You alright? "

I looked at my bracelets and didn't say anything.

" Please. Not Rose again ! Okay she's my friend and I like her and I like you too, but it's over and that what Nathan told me, will bring you farer away from her than she is now. And you will have less 'chances' to win her back. "

" What do you mean with ' She will be farer away from me ' ? " I asked Connor confused.

" Oops! I shouldn't have told you any hints! Forget what I've said please! "

" Then why have you begun to tell me it? " I asked him annoyed and grabbed my earplugs.

" It just came out. . . Wanna watch 21 Jump Street? It's in the library here. "

" No. I don't like that movie anymore. It was my favourite movie when I dated Rose. Now, I prefer spending my day with listening to music.  " I turned away from Connor and tipped on The 1975's Album.