Chapter 5

"KIT!" Aizawa watched in pure terror as the young vigilante fell off the roof being pushed off by the villain she was pursuing. She hit a pile of trash and cardboard crying out in pain as she hit the pile, Aizawa ran over as Ghost stabbed the final villain in the neck not even reacting to the blood now splattered on his shirt. "They hurt like a bitch" she stated as Aizawa helped her up and out of the pile, "That's gonna a very pretty bruise" Aizawa stated as she limped over to her brother who was careful to avoid hurting her back. "Come on you two let's get out of the rain" Aizawa lifted Kit up onto his back and they ran to find shelter away from the now pouring rain. "You're bleeding" Ghost pointing toward the gash on Aizawas leg, "Lemme wrap it" he stated pulling a first aid kit out of his backpack. They sat in the half torn up warehouse, Ghost stitching up Aizawa's leg and Kit laying face down with her head resting on Aizawa's other leg. "You alright their big guy?" Kit questioned as Ghost finished wrapping his leg, "Yep, just moved my leg too fast" Aizawa started bushing his fingers through the girl's hair.

"We're getting far too old for this" Ghost complained stretching out and falling backward onto the floor, "You're not that old" Aizawa stated nudging the boy with his foot. "He talking about you" Kit giggled poking the man's side. "Oh really?" Aizawa started the tickle behind her knees being conscious of her back, Kit squealed and stood up quickly. "You can't catch meee!" she giggled running away, "Oh fine" Aizawa stood and chased after the girl while Ghost sat on the floor laughing his ass off. After a while the three were leaned up against the wall exhausted, Ghost leaned against Aizawa's shoulder while Robin had her head in the man's lap. The three were slowly drifting in and out of consciousness before finally, all three fell asleep.

*BIZZ*BIZZ*

Aizawa awoke to the sound of his phone buzzing, he sleepily pulled his phone out of his pocket and clicked accept, and put the phone up to his ear,

Eraserhead speaking

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!
Aizawa cringed and pulled the phone away from his ear at the loud voice his husband was using.

Honestly Sho, It's like 6 am. Why aren't you home?! Hitoshi and I were freaking out-

Babe

We thought you died!-

Babe,

If you didn't pick up I was going to-

BABE!
WHAT!
Calm down, I just fell asleep in an old warehouse with the two gremlins, it started raining so we came here to get out of it

Oh. Still, you could've called

I know I'm sorry, I'll be home in a minute

Ok, love you

Love you too

"What the fuck?" Aizawa looked over to see Kit sitting up rudding at her eyes in confusion, "It was just my husband, he was worried cause I'm not home yet" Aizawa explained nudging Ghost awake. "Mmmh, what time is it?" Ghost questioned as he sat up, "About 6 am". Both vigilantes went rigid, and stood quickly, "We've gotta go, see you tomorrow Erasure" Kit yelled as the two ran off. "God, how could we forget we have school!" Izuku yelled as he pulled on his school uniform as they ran into school, thankfully due to last night's raining their hair was clean-ish. They ran as fast as they could and made it to class right before the late bell rang, they both sighed as they sat down pulling out their school books.

The class went by relatively quickly, the only stand-out event being the teacher telling Robin her hair wasn't done correctly. By the end of the day, both siblings were very much done with their classmates and wished they could go home, even though there was no home to go to. They walked out of school and into the murky weather, neither rainy nor sunny. The clouds covered the sun making it seem like winter, not spring. They walked to their dumpster and changed into their vigilante outfits before going out onto an early patrol, they ran into a few petty burglars until it was 7 PM and they ran into Eraserhead. "Heyo, Erasure. How's the husband?" Ghost questioned leaning toward the man, "He's mad at me" he groaned. "Sucks, we've got a weapons bust it two minutes get your shit" Kit stated pointing toward the two before jumping off, both boys rolled their eyes before following the cat girl.