🌞𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 Յօ: 𝕲𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖗🐱

Third pov

It was Sunday and Taehyung and Jungkook were to go on a date, this was planned by Jungkook since he felt an if he needed to apologised more properly to Teahyung about what happened at the beach just yesterday which was Saturday.

It was soon time for their date and so Teahyung was currently getting ready.

After 15 minutes of picking out the perfect outfit, getting his bathing routine on and such, he was ready.

He checked the time and so Jungkook would arrive in any minute.

His phone buzzed and he took it up.. It was a message from Jungkook.

"I'm almost there."

Taehyung smiled at his screen and rushed downstairs, getting all he needed for this date.

He had his keys, phone, and money.

...

After 3 minutes, a bike was heard from outside and so Teahyung knew who it was, after all Jungkook did say he was gonna pick him up on his bike.

He opened the door, saying bye to his mom who was watching TV, he told him of going out with friends which she didn't mind and left.

"Hey."

Teahyung greeted Jungkook.

Jungkook took off his helmet and made his hair sway with the wind, Teahyung''s heart stop for a moment.

"Hi."

"y-you cleaned up nicely."

"Thanks, you look great."

"Thanks."

"Ready for our date."

For some reason, that word 'Date' meant something else on another level as he felt this was something more..was he just developing feelings for his crush's ex-crush?

Taehyung took the helmet handed to him by Jungkook and hopped on.

"Hold on tight angel~"

Taehyng did as was told and has his face was flustered.

"Here we go."

The bike started and so they rode off in the sunset of the evening.

....

Taehyung was experiencing something new, something he's never felt before and it was great...it was nice. The feeling of the cool breeze felt great on his skin. The feeling of holding Jungkook was somewhat nice to him and he liked it...so did Jungkook who was smirking under his helmet.

After 15 minutes of riding the bike, they stopped at an amusement park where they had fun rides and played games. They hate ice cream and ate cotton candy, all paided by Jungkook who didn't want Taehyung to pay for anything.

"This is fun koo!"

"I'm glad you liked it~"

Jungkook ruffled Taehyung's hair who just smiled happily like an excited kid at the park.

"Let's go on that one next koo!"

Taehyung pointed out.

"You're an energetic one mhmm.."

"come on come on."

"okay okay, let's go."

"yeah!"

"You're such a kid.." Jungkook chuckled.

They were having a blast while someone from a far was watching them like a hawk.