Part 6

By Bella

Bella: I got caught

Ebony: I realised

Bellatrix: It's time to catch the girls for where they are

Rudolphous: Yes

Bellatrix pov ~4 months later~

I sit in the dining room waiting for the meeting to finish. 'Why won't he just kill the child who has been prophesied to defeat him.'

"Bellatrix would you like to share your thoughts. You seem to be thinking very deeply." The Dark Lord asks me.

"Honestly my Lord wondering about that nuisance child. If we just kill both of them it should be fi-" I get cut off by a scream that seemed to come from the nursery. "Here we go again," I say running off to see what happened. 

I rush into the nursery to see our babysitter out cold on the floor. I look up to see what had happened to cause her to fall unconscious. That's when I see it, my 1-year-old daughter floating with a whole heap of knives floating around her. I quickly grab her and place her back on the floor with her twin.

"Ebony put the knives back!" I order my daughter. Honestly, she could be just as annoying as her father.

"No," Ebony responds stubbornly. 

"On," Bella tries to copy her sister. I had noticed Bella had struggled to speak for a fair while and even when the words were short she would still often mess them up for words that were similar but not the words exactly. Well, that must be Lucius' fault he is the one in charge of teaching them as much as he can.

"Not on Bella, no." I try to teach my daughter for the useless man who had failed to teach her properly.

"On! On!" Bella continues. I sigh at the girl and start to grab the handles of the knives to put them down to where they need to be before I grab the girl. I walk out of the room leaving the girls with the babysitter. 

"Sorry, just a problem with knives... again." I sigh at this happening again. The Dark Lord nods his head in understanding.

"My darling god-daughter is okay right?" He asks concerned for my daughter.

"Once again she's fine but heaven knows how." I hear Rudolphous laughing.

"Ebony was floating the knives and Bella was floating herself I'm guessing." Rudolphous offers a suggestion of his guess of what happened. I nod my head and sit back down.

"But ignore the girls back to the meeting," I say. 

Time skip ~8 months later~

I sit on the bed with Rudolphous beside me. The babysitter looking after the girls for us. We hadn't had as much quality time with them as we could have but duty for the Dark Lord calls. They will be turning 2 in 3 weeks time.

"Time has flown since the girls were born." I point out.

"Yes, it has." Rudolphous reminisces,

"Well goodnight sweetie," I bid my goodnight to my husband before lying down and falling asleep.  

Time skip 

I sit with the Malfoy's the Dark Lord had been taken down last year so we were now in hiding. That's when a knock was heard on the door, I stand up to answer it. 

When I open the door I see The Minister of magic standing there. "Avada-" I start to chant.

"Expelliarmus," I feel my wand leave my hand, as well as my hope of seeing the girls grow up. 

"You may say goodbye to your children and then off to Azkaban for you and your husband," said the man. I nod and walk off toward the nursery, Rudolphous following. 

We slowly walk into the nursery two guards I hadn't noticed following us, so he's not an idiot and is making sure not to lose us. I think to myself. I see Bella and Ebony sitting in their beds Draco and Ally beside them.

"Hey you two, it's been a while. And it will be a while again. I'm sorry, but live life to the fullest. Be happy. Never give up on your dreams. Be brave my girls. I love you." I say goodbye and give them both a hug before stepping back to let Rudolphous say his goodbyes as well.

"Hey, Angels. I love you. If you date a boy let your cousin give approval since I won't be there to do that. Always do your best. Bella, use your words for greatness. Ebony, protect your sister from danger. If I die there I will watch over you from heaven. I wish we could still be here when you turn two. But life said no. Thanks for the fun times. Please remember me well." I feel tears start to fall from my eyes saying goodbye to my flesh and blood. I look down so they wouldn't remember me for my tears but the loving goodbye.

"Mama, Papa. Don't go." I hear a voice. I look up and see Bella trying to move her mouth. "Don't go." She says again. Her face scrunches as she starts to cry, Ebony starts to join her.

"Don't go! Don't go! Don't go!" They repeat time after time. It breaks me to see them crying and begging us not to leave. But I turn my back to them and get ready to go to Azkaban, where I belong (according to the stupid minister!).

We walk out the door. "Your children will be protected despite you holding the Malfoy's captive. They won't join you without good reason. That I can promise." I smile.

"Be good. Bella, Ebony."

Bella: Ebony and I have boyfriends

Ebony: Bella how dare you drag me down with you

Bellatrix: Do they treat you right?

Rudolphous: Does Draco approve?

Bellatrix: You've gotten so far without us

Rudolphous: Keep living your lives to the fullest

Bella and Ebony: We will. For you