Chapter 2~

A/n: bruh I'm bored and I don't know what to do so imma make use of that boredom and write chapter 2 :) - yk i just realized what i said here rhymes  

You woke up after a bland and boring day yesterday. The sun shined through your window and glistened on your face that was still half asleep. You stretched your arms up wide with your eyes shut tight, a small yawn left past your lips and you slammed down back onto your bed. A knock echoed on your bedroom door, it was Sebastian, ofcourse it was.  "Good morning, young master," he opened the door, noticing you were already awake he paused, "Oh, it looks like you're already awake. That's good." sebastian said as he walked towards your bed.

"Good morning to you too Sebastian." you yawned. "Why thank you, my lord." "How about we get out of bed, hm? We have a big day today." sebastian reached out his hand to lift you to sit up. "Hm? Do we have a mission or something?" you took his hand and sat up as you pushed the sheets aside. "Something like that, yes." "Finally, something exciting for once." you smiled. You got out of bed and fixed your black pajama shirt over your torso. Sebastian stepped aside and led you downstairs where you went straight to the dining room.

You finally got to the dining table and watched as sebastian pulled out a chair for you. You sat down as he pushed it forward under the table, standing beside you who was now waiting for your breakfast. "So Sebastian, what kind of mission do we have today?" you rested your head in your palm. "Well I believe we have to get back a stolen satanic sword." he said. "Hm... alright then."

Bard brought out your breakfast on a rolling food tray, he whistled as he sat your dish in front of you then pushed the rolling tray to a side. "Enjoy master." he bowed. "Thanks." you said, reaching out for the fork and knife. "Enjoy your breakfast young master, I'll prepare your bath." sebastian bowed before walking off.

You were almost done eating when Finnian, Mey-Rin and Barn suddenly came up to you. "Hello young master, um do you mind if we take up a little of your time?" mey-Rin asked. "Mhm, what is it?" you placed your fork down. "Well um, we just wanted to know what your favorite colour is, that's all." finnian smiled. "You interrupted my breakfast... to ask me about my favorite colour?" 

"Well... yes.. I'm sorry young master." mey-rin looked down at her feet. "No, It's fine, it's black." you said, sipping on your tea. "Oh perfect! Thank you miss." finnian smiled and clapped his hands. "I told you it was black, the young master always wears it." bard whisperer to the other two. "Shhh. We'll be off now." mey-rin smiled before taking the others with her. 

As you already finished with your breakfast you stood up and headed towards the stairs. You put a hand on the railing and noticed Sebastian coming down.  You stopped and watched him come down to meet with you. "Young master, your morning bath is ready." he said with a smile as always. You nodded your head walking upstairs, leaving sebastian down at the bottom of the staircase. You got to your bathroom with all your equipment and opened the door with your hip, going inside. You got rid of your clothes and hopped into the bath tub, your body immediately  and completely disappeared inside. There were flowers inside that sebastian added that were not only pretty but had an amazing strawberry and rose-like scent.

Your bath was just the right temperature and the sweet scent of the flowers was the perfect thing you needed. "Gosh this feels so relaxing." You said sinking yourself in a little deeper. The sweet smell of the flowers filled the room as you breathed in it's aroma. You were enjoying and relaxing a 10 minute bath when you heard a knock on the door. "Young master, not to rush you but we have to leave in a while." Sebastian said behind the door. "Okay, I'll be out now." you slightly shouted back. 

"Alright, I'll be waiting downstairs." sebastian added. "Okay." you said as you were getting out of the bath. The water rolled down your body into the tub as you got up, you reached out for a fresh towel and dried yourself quickly. You hummed walking along the halls to your bedroom, the sweet scent of the rosy flowers still on your body. You pushed open your bedroom door with your hip and walked inside to be met with another outfit laying on top of your bed. "Oh, he already picked clothes out for me." you uttered to yourself as you began to put them on. 

It was a normal blackish blue suit with a fitted waist jacket, and normal fitted pants. It fitted your body quite nicely as you were unsure of it since it was a new suit. 

(for those of u who saw that picture, pretend you didnt. we dont talk about that. n for those who didnt, good.)

"I'm ready Sebastian." you said from the top of the stairs, walking down. Sebastian was already at the bottom of the stairs. waiting for you. He held his hand out and you took it instantly when you got to the bottom. "Shall we go?" sebastian asked. "Yes." Sebastian opened the door walked out right after you, before Mey-Rin, Finnian and Bard gave you two their goodbyes.

________________________

You got back from your mission and it was success, mostly thanks to Sebastian. You walked up to the door while Sebastian opened it for you. "The master's home!" finnian shouted. "Young master, how was the mission?" they all asked almost in sync. "It was good, it was pretty easy since I had Sebastian with me." you said looking up at him with a small smile.

He smiled back at you, removing his hand from behind his back and clapped his hands together one time, his smile growing. "Why thank you young master~" You shook your head at him and his uncharming smile, and walked past the three to get. up to your room, exhausted from the mission. as soon as you opened that door, you flopped down straight on your bed.

You stared at the ceiling, parts of the mission flew through your head. Your eyes got heavier and heavier as you thought of all the things that happened today. Today was honestly much better than yesterday but although you wished more could have happened. You unbuttoned your jacket before you flipped over, and tucked a pillow underneath your chin and wrapping your arms around it. 

You suddenly smiled at the thought of your birthday coming up in 2 months. I can't wait... it's going to be amazing, hopefully  you thought to yourself. You had some things planned for until then but you didn't know if they would get cancelled for a mission for something. "God, I could really go for some tea." you yawned.

"Young master, may I come in?" sebastian knocked on your door, suddenly. "Yes." you said still staring at the ceiling. He walked inside with a tray in his hands. "I brought you some tea and biscuits." "Wow, it's like you were reading my mind." you said as you were sitting up. He chuckled, "Maybe we just think alike." he grinned and handed you the tray.

You took the tray and sat it beside you on the bed. "You're going to eat on your bed master? It might get dirty." his head tilted to a side. "It's fine." you said, picking up the tea cup. "If you say so master. Enjoy." he bowed and headed out of your room.

You tried your best not to fall on yourself as you ate and drank as you constantly felt your eyes become heavier than it was before. You groaned rubbing your eyes with one hand while the other held a biscuit. It was as soon as you finished eating the biscuit, you suddenly stopped and flopped down beside the tray and fell fast asleep.

It wasn't long after Sebastian came up to your room to check up on you, only to see you passed out on the bed. "Young master..." he whispered out, checking to see if you were still awake. "Oh... the young master really did fall asleep." he whispered once more. A sudden soft smile grew on sebastian's face to the sight of you, he couldn't help but giggle a bit to your worn out self. 

He immediately picked up the tray beside your face and laid it down on your desk top before taking a blanket and covering you. "Sweet dreams young master." sebastian whispered, softly caressing your head with a smile. He quietly picked up the tray and tip toed towards the door, he turned off the lights and looked back at you with one last comforting smile before he left for good. 

A/n: ellooo this is the end.. idk what to do for the next chapter so I won't update that much but I'll try to.. sorry :p - stfu pass me. srry.