Chapter 17~

a/n: SIKE BITCH NO CLIFF HANGER eh ehrm... well ik yall haven't heard from me inna while but hi, n too make up for it here's a double update

You tried to control your breathing breath by breath but it was almost impossible after sebastian spoke. He knows, he remembered? He knows about what happened between you both? You thought for a second that he did in fact lie, but for what. Although you had this ounce of excitement in you about this, you didn't get your guard up since this could take a traumatic turn, just like the last times. You didn't say anything but just squinted your eyes to hide your happiness, and walked off to the other side of your room. Sebastian stared over at you in confusion as he didn't yet get an answer to talking with you, and watched you walk back over to him with a robe in your hands.

"We can walk and talk to the bathroom. Today's been a long day." Your frowned to the thought of everything that happened before you came back home and threw the robe on your shoulder. "It really was, my lady." sebastian grinned. He stepped to a side with one hand still behind his back and the other out addressed toward the door for you. You gulped down your saliva and maintained the funny feeling emerging in your stomach and walked through the door with sebastian following after you.

"Well... go on." you said aloud as you looked straight ahead. "Yes. The picnic you had with miss Elizabeth, we did something that night didn't we my lord?" You didn't say anything but just swallowed down your saliva, you could almost feel the intense gaze sebastian was setting upon you. "Um we did?" your voice started to sound shaky. You couldn't see his exact expression but you could almost tell he had a straight irritated face on. "Yes my lord... we did." His tone of words got so raspy you could have felt it underneath your skin. You just knew by his tone that he was mad but you didn't understand why. Instead of walking around you with an angry looking temper, sebastian was normal and charmful as he always was.

He stood in front of you standing tall with his hands tucked behind his back, he took a step forward and leaned into you as his body towered over yours. Your body was almost numb when you felt his breath brush past your skin, his face was so close to yours you could see yourself in the reflection of his glossy red eyes. You slowly gulped down the built up saliva in your mouth and blinked your eyelids to feeling his breath against you. You could feel a hot tension building up in your body along with your cheeks to sebastian's unusual behavior, but then again you weren't complaining. Sebastian took his right hand from behind his back and brought it up to your face in a slow motion. You watched his hand in the corner of your eyes reaching closer and closer to your face when sebastian suddenly yanked your robe off your shoulder.

He flew it over his shoulder as he reached to the side of his with his free hand and opened the bathroom with his body going up straight. With your body still frozen the only thing you could comprehend was... nothing. Everything sebastian did just now was strange and so random yet so regular. "The bathroom, my lady." sebastian smiled and flashed a quick wink that could of easily been missed, but you knew what he was doing. You straightened your body back and folded your arms before you walked past him to get in the bathroom. You stopped in your steps and turned back to face sebastian, you reached over and grabbed the robe from his shoulder and rested it over on the rack.

"So...about what you were saying?" You tilted your head over at him with a confused face when you clearly knew what happened, just didn't know he did as well. "Did weeee... talk, eat, play a ga-" "We had intercourse."

The room went silent with the only sound of your heart beat echoing inside your head. You both stared at each other with completely different expressions, as sebastian had a slight grin and an intimidating glare, you were utterly shocked with your face all twisted. You face began to slowly change into a cringing expression as the word 'intercourse' in sebastian's voice repeated itself in your head. Neither of you said nothing and continued the awkward silence as the eye contact you two were making continued. At this moment you wanted to fall in a hole and die from how intense sebastian gaze was. (girl mood)

"...um... what's that?" your voice began to shake as you acted clueless. Sebastian's head tilted to a side at you 'not' knowing what it was and chuckled lightly. "Intercourse? Perhaps I should say sex." sebastian mumbled. Your eyes opened wide once again as you slapped your hand over your mouth to keep in your laughter. The way he was trying to make you understand what he said was so funny to you, how he looked confused when he heard you didn't know what it was. "Or perhaps how the children say it, we fu-" "Okay I got sebastian!"

Sebastian's face went from confused to an almost satisfied look to your flustered face. He grinned and came closer to you before he towered his body over yours again. "So... do you remember my lord?" he asked lowly. His voice was so gentle and raspy it sounded so soothing to you. You nodded your head to the question with your hand still covering your mouth and tilted your head up to be face to face with him. He took his hand up to your face and grabbed your cheek, he took a step forward as the eye contact was still intact. He rubbed his thumb against your bottom lip while his other hand was coming up to grab your other cheek, but you stopped him before it did. "The real question is... do you remember?" He frowned with his head hung low and his eyes still on you, sebastian began to softly giggle. "Ofcourse."

You let go of his hand and let him grab your other cheek, now cupping your cheeks as he brought your face closer to his. "It was all an act, my lord. I wanted to see if you were into it... and you were. The first time I thought it just happened, and the second time I had to make sure you actually wanted it. And to my surprise, you did." You stared at him still in utter shock as he continued to caress your cheeks. You took your hands and placed them both on his forearms, you side eyed away from him. "So that means...?" Sebastian let out a chuckle, he brought his face forward and pressed his forehead against yours, "Yes, I'm in love with my master."