Chapter 5

Hi guys, so as promised I updated 'slightly' sooner. Haha, I'm still working on my timing skills ;). I'd like to thank everyone for all the support and all of the lovely comments. Also huge thanks to @simplist69 for the AWESOME cover. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter xx

Picture of Ally to the side (I LOVE Emma Stone!) ------>

Chapter 5

"How many Chicken nuggets are too many chicken nuggets?" asked Ally, looking deadly serious.

I raised my eyebrow.

"Ok, first of all that sentence makes no grammatical sense, and second of all, we are going to end up missing this plane at the rate we are going at". I said.

"I think I will get 20", said Ally, who apparently pays no attention to what I say.

"Okay, but this has GOT to be the last time we stop for food", I said with a smirk. 

Ally grinned and rushed off to line up and I couldn't help but smile a little at her enthusiasm.

We had been through all the checkups and were going to board the plane in about 10 minutes...or at least we would if Ally would quit stopping at every other place that stocked food. I swear the amount of food that girl goes through would probably feed an army...yet she still manages to look like a stick insect. I guess life just isn't fair, or at least not for me anyway.

"I'm back", said Ally cheerily, a few minutes later, holding an armful of food.

"And I got enough for everyone".

She dumped the contents over the table and we all stared for a few seconds in awe.

"Okay, maybe I went a little overboard", she said sheepishly.

"A bit? I'm pretty sure you cleared out their entire store", I said raising my eyebrow.

"I got two free toys", she fired back defensively.

"Well that makes it worthwhile then", I said sarcastically.

"Indeed it does," said Ally with a smirk as she handed Lucy a toy, along with a huge portion of chips and a cheeseburger.

Lucy's little hazel eyes glowed with excitement.

"This is the best day ever," she said breathlessly.

I smiled at my little sister.

"Hey Ally, what about the other toy?" I questioned, with a grin.

She looked at me somewhat sheepishly.

"It's mine...and don't even judge - flights are boring".

I laughed.

"Whatever you say, but we should probably leave now, our plane is leaving in a few minutes".

Ally looked at her watch worriedly and then at the huge pile of food in front of us.

"Um, what should we do with all this?", said Georgina, looking up at Ally.

"I think I have an idea", replied Ally with a grin, and with that, she walked across the airport with the food, stopping at a large family who seemed to be struggling with their luggage. Then, with a smile, she handed them the food. I watched as they looked at her in surprise, then as their faces turned to joy at the realization of what Ally was doing. 

Their son, who looked about 5,  grinned and gave Ally a high five.

Ally sauntered back to us, looking pleased and I gave her a nod of approval.