Chapter 11

Penny was in charge to dress the bride. Titus was on his way to the high priest to inform him of his wedding. He did not want to wait any longer, so he went to prove his case that she is unmarried. He expects Penny to deliver her to the temple to finally marry her.

Melina was dressed in the best cloths suited for a bride. Her gown was not too long, or flowy. She preferred something manageable to walk in. Her original was removed by her request. Under her cream gown, she easily hid black laced boots as it was too short notice to practice walking in heels. Her intimates were specially designed for her nuptials as it can be easily removed by laces and bows. Though she did not need it, a corset pushed up her already full bosom, accentuating her chest for all to see. She was against this as she feared that she would be eaten before she could reach the bed.

Penny looked at her completed look with approval once the handmaidens have finished styling her hair and applying makeup and scents to her.

Before stepping foot in her carriage, she called out to Penny. "Look, I know that you wanted him. I had no intention of taking away anything from you Penny."

She smiled. "I have been trying for years to woo me into your place and it never worked. Today I realised that I spent so long in this fanclub that I did not stop to think of what I want. I don't blame you for marrying him. As a matter of fact, I think you would suit him well"

"I am glad to hear. So tell me, what does Penelope wish to do?"

"I wish to leave, settle down in a nice cottage and have maids of my own serve me. Until then, I will have my own husband serve me in the future." She beamed.

"Well good for you" she embraced her and waved her farewell.

...

Later that night Melina was at it again, playing hard to get. "Where did you run off to now? You know I like a chase."

"You married me without even asking me. You really think I will serve you tonight?" She called from afar. She moved swiftly to another location, knowing that he would follow her voice. His shadow passed near her, heading towards her old hiding place.

"I will claim my bride."

He heard a whoosh in the air and turned towards the sound in the dark. Melina had released her new arrow at him, one that comes with a net. He was caught in the net against the post. "I see you like your wedding present"

He smiled at the ravishing beauty approaching him with bow and arrow in hand.

"Let's see how you claim me while stuck to a post whole night" she grinned.

He sighed. "I should have given you that once I've bedded you."

"Well since that is not happening anytime soon, let's have a talk shall we? Seeing that I'm stuck with you because your men have prevented me countless times from escaping this island, I need some ground rules." She gave him a stern look.

He gave her an amused look.

"If you don't take me seriously the next arrow I use won't be a net."

"No go ahead. I'm listening" He smiled. She's not serious right?

"My father is the family I have left. You will let me visit with or without you upon my request."

"Fine, I will let you visit him but not too often. I intend to keep you busy" He smirked.

She bit back a smile. "I have heard of Kings taking concubines and brides. I will be the only woman in your life. Do you understand?"

"My dear, I am no King and you are the only woman I want. Especially right now."

This time she smiled. "And I won't be locked away like some prize. I want to be free to roam and continue to train my skills."

By this time, he escaped from the nets using the dagger he hid in his pants. He came prepared for tonight for he knew that she would be a handful. He grabbed her, lifting her over his shoulder and laid her on their bed. She gasped in surprise.

"Under my protection, you can have all that baby."

Hot kisses were planted on her neck. He glided his hands down her dress and ripped the fabric away. She moaned at his touch on her skin.

Her corset was cut off with his blade. He traced the strings on her lacy underwear and pulled the bows. She was ready for him, even before he glided his fingers on her heated entrance. She was wet and ready.

He claimed her mouth again and pushed himself between her legs. She tried to crawl away from him which gave him a flash of her behind.

He grabbed her back by her hips. "What a fine arse you have. As much I would like to see it bounce on me, I do not wish for your first time to be painful. It will hurt less if you lay on your back."

And so she allowed him to turn her once again on her back and push his hard length inside her. "By the Gods, you are tight."

She gripped the sheets and screamed out. He paused to let her get comfortable with his length. She looked down and saw the size that she was dealing with. She shook her head in fear, "No, it, that, it is too big."

He chuckled lightly. "Shhh, I will show you that it will fit". And so he did. He moved into her back and forth until she was taking all of him. The bows on her bra was also untied and he marveled at how busty his wife was. He kneaded her breasts and suckled them to distract her from the pain between her legs. He was able to slam into her with ease.

After two long sessions of continuously taking each other, they were both gasping for air.

"I told you I would make it fit."

She laughed and threw the pillow at him.

He caught it. "Still fighting? After taking my cock I thought you would have yielded by now."

"I will never yield. I will make you work for it." She grinned.

The End