Chapter 5: Cutting Past Ties

Castle Dimitrescu

Cassandra put the key in a lockbox and smiled at Cory, as she walked over to him he stared at her in fear and ecstasy. He never really understood his fear of her. Was it her sadistic nature? Was it the fact that she never really spoke to him until now? Cassandra rubbed Cory's chin before sitting next to him. Cory slowly looked up at her who just simply gave him a friendly smile. Cassandra took Cory's hand and gently placed it on her thigh making him blush and go wide-eyed.

Cassandra: It's okay, you can touch. I won't hurt you

Cassandra knew of Cory's fear of her, and she knew exactly why. She thought it was justified, it would have been justified for him to afraid of everyone in the castle. Cory stared at Cassandra and she lifted his chin pulling him into a gentle kiss. Cory's eyes widened as she pulled away and she smiled at him with a comforting look in her eye.

Cassandra: You don't have to be afraid of me, I love you... Just as much as my sisters...

Cory blushed and started to see a glow in her eye, but... It was different from Bela's. It was more comforting, it oddly calmed him. He just wanted her to hold him, he felt strange about everything that had happened so far. He honestly couldn't say if he loved Bela and Daniela, the same goes for Alcina. They still oddly scared him but seemed to be all he had that resembled a family for him. Cory looked at Cassandra with a hopeful look in his eye.

Cory: O-Onii Chan..?

Cassandra blushed and went wide-eyed at what Cory called her, he never said much to begin with. But she wasn't mad at all, she kind of liked it. It excited her in more ways than words could ever explain. Cassandra snapped out of it and nodded to Cory.

Cory: C-Can you... U-Uhm... H-Hold...

Cory was unable to finish his sentence and began to tear up. Cassandra looked at him and immediately wiped his tear with a reassuring smile. They have hurt so many people before... And yet, Cory could help but want to stay with them... Forever. Cassandra pulled Cory in close and held him close and tight making him blush as she held him. Cory relaxed his head on her chest, she didn't mind as long as it calmed him.

Cassandra: Better now?

Cory slowly nodded still in Cassandra's arms. She couldn't see it, but she felt his nodding against her chest. She knew Bela wouldn't be too happy with her fondling Cory the way she was, but she could care less with how it felt to her. Cory slowly began to fall asleep, but Cassandra gently flicked him on the head startling him.

Cassandra: Don't fall asleep yet, please... I... I want to experience this together...

Cassandra immediately laid Cory on his back and stared at him slightly nervous at the whole ordeal. She has never felt this way towards anyone. She has met so many people like Cory, and yet he did it for her and her sisters. Was it some kind of charm to him? She guessed it was a mystery no one would ever know. Cassandra grabbed Cory's wrists tight and pinned him down against the bed, she saw the way Bela and Daniela were around, so she rightfully assumed he loved it when a girl was assertive with him. Little did she know, she was right.

Cassandra: Cory, how would feel about giving me your first time?

Cory looked at her confused and tilted his head, he never had much knowledge on his own sexual feelings with how he was sheltered for his life. The only sexual experience he had was his kiss from Bela and Daniela.

Cory: F-First time..? W-What's that..?

Cory's sheer innocence when it came to intercourse excited Cassandra in more ways than one, she could feel herself losing control. Cory looked worried when Cassandra stayed silent, making him struggle slightly but as he struggled Cassandra's grip just got tighter. Now was her chance to have him all to herself, and she wasn't going to hold back any longer. She knows he would enjoy it, it's a pleasure no one can imagine until it happens.