Chapter 6: Hopeless Romantic

Castle Dimitrescu

Cory thought about everything, like what they did to his father... Did he really deserve that? He didn't try to let it take over, they had better judgment... Or so he assumed. Cory slowly hopped off the bed to get a better look around Daniela's room, her room was seemingly bigger than her sisters'. Towards the left of her bed he noticed a large portrait of who he assumed was the whole family, but... There was someone else in the portrait, another woman standing next to Alcina with an elegant appearance who seemed to be covered in feathers. But before he could get a closer look Daniela opened the door and immediately gave Cory a seductive glare.

Daniela: Oh my... I wonder what I did to earn a gift such as this.

Cory immediately backed against the bed a little startled from Daniela's sudden entrance. This excited Daniela even more. She got closer to him and cupped his face in her hands forcing him to look at her, making him blush.

Daniela: You know, a girl loves it when her good boy is obedient.

Cory's heart started skipping beats as she sweet-talked him, he could feel his pants get tighter by the second. Daniela giggled and gently laid Cory down on the bed, then proceeded to sit on him pinning him to the bed. Daniela then proceeded to bite down Cory's neck drawing a little blood, it didn't hurt for him, he enjoyed it... The feeling of her teeth penetrating his skin was a tingly yet pleasurable feeling for him.

Daniela: Now that we won't be interrupted, I shall claim your first time.

Daniela giggled and grabbed Cory's hand, placing it on her chest. Cory blushed and his eyes widened with a nervous twitch, his actions only enhanced Daniela's excitement. She wanted him all to herself, and now... No one would interrupt her, she didn't waste any time and started rubbing his crotch making him moan and twitch instinctively. Daniela then slipped her hand under his pants tightening her grip around it and rubbing harder.

Daniela: You like that you bad boy?

This was a pleasure Cory had never felt before, but he did not dislike it... He loved it, he wanted more. Cory made a move he'd never regret, he slipped his hand down Daniela's dress gently grabbing her breast making her let out a loud moan instinctively.

Daniela: Q-Quite forward are we? L-Looks like I have to punish you...

Daniela giggled and grabbed Cory by the wrists pulling his hands out of her dress and strapped them to the bed, restricting his movement in his arms. Cory tried to struggle and looked down in shame from his actions.

Daniela: No more touching since you tried that, now... For your punishment.

Daniela got off of Cory and walked over to her drawer, Cory watched in fear and slight excitement. He could feel himself getting harder at just the thought of what she would even do, his excitement was unmeasurable. Daniela turned around giving Cory a seductive glare with something behind her back.

Daniela: You look excited for your punishment, you are a bad boy are you?

Daniela took off Cory's pants with no hesitation, she started laughing uncontrollably in excitement. Cory stayed quiet, not wanting to annoy her with her having him this restricted. She pulled out a vibrator from behind her back, Cory had no idea what it even was and he tilted his head in confusion. His sexual innocence only made Daniela more excited. Daniela placed the vibrator on his tip making him flinch a little.

Daniela: Maybe if you beg, I'll turn it on.

Cory was still a little confused, what did the thing she had even do? He was curious but also a little fearful of it. Daniela giggled at his adorable innocence and grabbed his chin tight and got a little closer to his face.

Daniela: Just imagine how good it will feel, this thing right here... Will make you lose yourself.

Cory could already feel a pleasurable sensation as she rubbed it on his tip which caused him to twitch and slightly groan, he wanted this... Badly.

Cory: P-Please... T-Turn it... O-On... I-I want... I-It...

Daniela giggled at Cory's adorable yet exciting response.

Daniela: Now that's a good boy.

Daniela sat on the bed going a little closer to Cory before turning it on a notch. The vibrations pulsated through his entire body, he could help but only let out loud moans. It was a sensation Cory had never felt in his entire life, but he still couldn't put his finger on what the hell he was supposed to be feeling, was he supposed to feel this tingly?

Daniela: Want me to turn it up a bit?

Daniela turned the vibrator up to max and applied more pressure to his tip. The sudden change in speed nearly made Cory pass out from the pleasure pulsating through his body. Daniela then immediately pulled the vibrator leaving Cory blue balled and he began to nervously twitch.

Daniela: Can't let you be finishing from that now can we?

Daniela put down the vibrator and went over to Cory's ear to whisper something to him.

Daniela: I'd prefer to have it all in me. Every... Last... Drop...

Cory's eyes widened and blushed bright, his pants got even tighter with every word she said. Daniela stood up over Cory and lifted her dress revealing only a bit of lingerie covering her down there and she suddenly moved them to the side starting to drip onto his tip, making him twitch a little.

Daniela: Like the view? I put these on just for you.

Daniela giggled and slowly lowered to where her entrance was barely touching his tip, she then grabbed his chin tight and forced him to look her in the eyes. She had a beautiful yet terrifying aura behind her eyes, Cory wouldn't lie to himself... He absolutely loved everything about it.

Daniela: Lucky one are you? You get to take my first time, aaaand... I get to pop your cherry.

Daniela then violently slammed down onto his dick moaning and twitching a little at the sensation. Cory's eyes rolled back and he started to lose it, his whole entire mind was in a new state of pleasure. So this is what it's like? Daniela let out slightly delayed giggles.

Daniela: B-Bigger than you look... D-Damn, you adorable bastard...

Daniela started moving pretty aggressively massaging his balls a little at the same time. Cory could barely handle it, all he could do with his hands restrained was let out loud moans, which only excited Daniela even more. She loved the feeling running through her body as well, it was foreign to both of them. But they did not dislike it in any way. It was the greatest feeling both of them had ever experienced.

Daniela: You look like your about to burst... Do it, be a good boy, and let out every last drop inside of me. My treat.

Daniela started moving even faster than before, Cory felt like he was gonna lose his mind, his body began to violently pulsate and Daniela felt it. He was about to finish and she could not contain her excitement and she squeezed his balls to speed up the process. Cory couldn't hold it anymore, he closed his eyes tight and thrusted up spilling every drop into her. Daniela began to twitch at the sudden feeling. Cory could barely even breathe, and he nearly passed out before snapping out of the trance-like state.

Daniela: You did it... You actually did it... My... Adorable little bastard.

Daniela slowly lifted off of him leaking all of his seed from inside her, she was... Happy, she finally felt like she could love someone. He filled that little hole in her heart. She knew he was the one, she would never let him go now. Daniela wiped a bit off of her, licking it up, and giggled she then laid down and opened her arms, whistling to catch Cory's attention.

Daniela: Come here, my good boy. Embrace me.

Cory blushed and immediately crawled over to her, and she tightly held him close. She took his first time that night and did not feel bad about it at all. She enjoyed it, and he enjoyed it too. So what was there to feel bad about? Her sister's jealousy? Screw that she thought. He was... Her adorable little bastard now...