005‷ unexpected turn

➽───────────────❥

—A FEW DAYS HAVE PASSED and (y/n) received her uniform. she was currently home alone and was trying her uniform on. damn i look like a badass. while admiring herself in front of the mirror, her phone dinged. she just received a message from mikey, telling her to come to an abandoned warehouse. she quickly changed into her casual clothes and went out.

throughout the past few days, (y/n) had been text mates with mikey. most of the time she's the one who texts him out of boredom but mikey eventually responds and doesn't seemed annoyed by her even though she text him in the middle of the night. to cut it short, they get along well.

while (y/n) rode her skateboard to the designated location of the warehouse, she saw some guys on bikes with a logo on their back and a word saying, moebius. after seeing it, she quickly bolted to the warehouse and warn mikey.

"mikey... moe... moebius... t- they-" (y/n) panted but before she could even finish her statement, the sound of a masculine voice interrupted her. 

"sorry to interrupt your little group implosion. but, you keep saying 'moebius'. would you mind not repeating our name like that? you mid-school babies." a man with blonde hair, a scar on his forehead, and red moebius uniform stepped in while combing his hair. he was the eighth leader of moebius: osanai nobutaka. 

"... you bastard." pah-chin started, voice filled with hatred.

"hey, i'm two years older than you. that's mr. bastard to you." osanai said in a cocky tone, pointing his comb at pah-chin. an irk mark appeared on pah-chin's forehead and tried to swing a punch at osanai but apparently, he missed and received a punch straight on his face. "yup <3 nothing but a mid-schooler. 'tokyo manji gang'? change your name. more like, 'mid-school infant alliance'." osanai said and with a flick of his finger, the other members came in the warehouse. "mikey-chaaan." osanai teasingly said.

"this is war <3."

"you brought a lot of people just to ambush some mid-schoolers." mikey started as he stood before osanai. "you're just as shitty as i imagined you'd be, osanai-kun." osanai wasn't phased and instead, teased mikey for being short which made all of moebius laugh.

"hey. the fuck do you think you're starin' at, punk?" takemichi stuttered as osanai walked towards him. the poor boy received a punch from osanai, (y/n) tried to intervene, catching the last punch for takemichi. "eh? what's a girly like you doin' here?" osanai was about to give (y/n) another punch and the girl was ready to pounce on him anytime, but it was stopped by pah-chin grabbing osanai's arm.

"your fight's with me, asshole." pah-chin exclaimed. takemichi tried to stop pah from fighting but failed when pah pushed him aside.

"let him fight takemichi. it's not like, he's going to lose." (y/n) said as she wipe the dripping blood from her lip. 

"sorry (y/n)-san... you got hit because of me." takemichi apologized. (y/n) looked at the sitting boy and sighed. 

"you can't keep being the punching bag takemichi." (y/n) simply said. still, that motherfucker's punch hurt as hell. my beautiful face... (y/n) thought as she rubbed her right cheek that was punched.

 takemichi still tried to stand up but due to the damage of osanai's punch, he can't bring himself up to his feet. 

"takemicchi. sit back and watch. this is pah's fight." mikey said as he watch the fight. takemichi had no choice but to watch them. pah-chin seemed to be losing as he kept on receiving continuous punches from osanai. with one last punch, pah took a full-on from osanai, making his eyes go white. peh tried to run to his rescue but mikey stopped him in time.