Chapter 5

Lavinia's POV

Over the course of two days I would get up and head straight for grans potion room reading the book more. I found you can combine and do all sorts of potions as long as you know the properties of the ingredients your using. I felt bad not visiting Roland the last couple days but I had an idea the witches coven despised Vampires and lycans I wanted to make a potion that would make them get along but I had to go about it in such an odd way I didn't want to tell Roland. After the sun set on the second day I closed the book and held up the complete potion the small vial was a dark red almost black substance and it smelled even more disgusting but I had to try.

Closing up the potion room I ran back to my room tucking the potion away and then went to see Roland. Knocking on his door I sighed heavily, after a minute of silence the door opened and he embraced me tight. "Mm! Hello Roland" keeping my voice low I hugged him back. I felt him breath in my neck he must miss my blood I felt his teeth sink in again making me moan. I shivered against him pressing my quickly heating body into him "R-roland mmm my ahh" I felt him drink more and then finally stop but still holding me. He didn't speak just nuzzled my neck softly sending little chills of pleasure through me "Roland? Are you alright?" I petting his back softly.

For a moment he said nothing then pulled back looking at me with those galaxy eyes of his "I missed you these past few days..I understand you're practicing I was just hoping to see you at night.." his voice sounded so sorrowful it made my heart hurt. He pulled away breathing evenly "Im sorry Ro I'm still getting used to all this having a vampire..who is falling for me is a lot to take in" He snapped his head to me grabbing my hand and sniffing "Why..do your hands smell of wolfblood?" I swallowed nervous could he smell the potion I made on my hands?? "well I found grans potion room..she had wolfs blood as an ingredient, I spilled a bit relax no wolf is around here"

I saw him visibly relax then smirk "Oh falling for you huh is that what you think?" He stalked towards me with a sexy smile pinning me to the wall my arms above my head making me blush. He leaned in again lifting his knee and rubbing between my legs with it, I let out a soft moan my hot core met his cool knee as I grinded on his knee desperate for friction "Love, you already have my heart its not falling its fallen" with that I felt his cool lips on mine silencing any response I had Thats ok had nothing to say back to that too turned on I felt his tongue invade my mouth and thinking quick I sucked on it playfully. His mouth vibrated as he moaned into the kiss, I giggled a bit reaching down feeling the bulge in his pants.

His knee was soon removed as he scooped me up in his arms and quickly brought us to his bed tossing me down. I yelped and giggled in surprise "Ah Roland!" My giggles were silenced quick as he smashed his lips to mine hard, his cool lips searing against my heated ones. Wrapping my arms around his neck I met his passion with my own lavishing his tongue. He broke the kiss for a moment to slip my pants and panties off making me freeze "I'm still not ready for...OH!" I threw my head back into the pillow as I felt his tongue do a fast swipe across my slick entrance. I quickly murmured a spell to soundproof the room and bucked my hips once more as Roland tortured me "Ah ahh oh god Roland" my moans got louder the faster he licked me, gripping the bedsheets hard my climax was building fast.

At the very last moment Roland pulled away leaving my bare ness to the cool air, I whined at the loss "Noo Roland not fair" he chuckled and reached down pinching my sensitive bud "That's for leaving me alone for two whole days" I flinched and whined at the rough treatment of my womanhood biting my lip "cruel Vampire" I pouted at him crossing my arms. He simply gave my butt a playful smack and got off the bed his arousal very obvious "Now you can wait for release but I won't" he positioned himself at my face his member tapping my mouth softly "Open for me love"

I clamped my lips together in defiance "mm mm" shaking my head no he wasn't being fair at all teasing me like that. He sighed and reached down rubbing me once more harshly making me open my mouth moaning. Taking the opportunity he slipped his head inside my mouth, my tongue welcomed him. I let out a soft moan as I began to suck and lick him making little bites along his shaft. He slid his other hand through my hair softly while continuing to pleasure my clit. I bucked my hips riding his fingers letting that pressure build up again as I continued to suck his member deeper into my throat. Peering up at him I smirked with my mouthful taking him completely into my throat. I heard him let out a groan and felt his hips thrust a little as I swallowed him down feeling him release against the back of my throat.