S&S2| decisions to be made.

Denoria Samuels

Denoria Samuels

I listened to the voicemail from Chris over and over again. I could tell he was drunk as hell but the hurt was evident. As bad as I wanted to call him back, I knew that I couldn't.

I've been trying to figure out where do I go from here. Giving him the space he needs is killing me but it's what we need. My biggest fear though is that I'll give him too much space and the love he has left for me he'll end up giving to someone else. Wish I could go back and change everything. And I'm talking way before this mess, back to when we crossed paths.

Seems like I've brought so much bullshit into Chris's life and every situation just got worse and worse. The only good thing that came from us is Harlee.

Maybe it'll be best if we didn't get back together. I want him to be happy and I don't know if I'm capable of making him happy.

I'm not even completely happy.

I still have so much baggage from my past and I still don't know what to do to get over it all.

I could try counseling, maybe they could help. Or I could just put on my big girl panties and just sit down and figure things out on my own. I think option B is the best.

Climbing out of bed, I went and pulled out my clothes for the day then went and got in the shower.

Once, I was dressed I grabbed keys and headed to see Erin. We haven't really spoken to each other after all of this. She's extremely upset because she expected more from me. Pulling up to our old building I sat there for a minute.

I'm probably the last person that she wants to see.

Exhaling, I climbed out the car and headed inside. When I got to the door, everything in my mind was telling me to run but I really needed her. I hit the doorbell and waited. A minute passed then I heard the locks click. The door pulled back and I was face to face with Corey.

"Nori....hey." He said trying to hide the shocked look on his face.

"Hey Corey..is um, is Erin here?"

"Yeah, she is. Come in, sorry."

I let out a small laugh. "It's fine." I followed behind him to the living room then he disappeared to the back. I felt so out of place, like I had no right being here bothering this girl. I know she probably doesn't hate me, she's just super disappointed.

It took a while but she finally came from the back, with a blank look on her face making me feel even worse and stupid.

"What are you doing here?" She asked catching me by surprise. So I stand corrected, she hates me.

"Um, I uh....I really wanted to talk to you...and uh, was um, I was hoping that we could go somewhere and talk...hopefully. Like grab lunch, my treat." I glanced over at Corey who leaned against the wall while staring at her.