TWENTYFIVE| growing closer.

I tried my hardest to fix any mistakes but I'm going cross eyed I'm tired, I just fell asleep twice writhing this sentence but enjoy and keep nori's brother face in mind we'll be seeing him again 🤗

Dorien Samuels Jr.

After dropping my pops off, I headed out to Brooklyn to meet up with a few of my associates. Yes I am an engineer, well I have a degree in engineering. I haven't used it in a while though. I've never been the type of person to just follow rules that other people make. I could find a great job but if they tell me to do something I'm not feeling, then I'm not doing it. I've always dabbled in the streets a little. That caused me to get in some trouble during my younger years. My name always held weight out here and now I'm using that to my advantage.

Pulling up to an apartment building, I parked my car and killed the engine. Opening the door, my wheat timberlands hit the fresh layer of snow. It's cold as hell here man. I packed hoodies like a dumbass and kept forgetting to go buy a coat. I'll worry about that another day.

Opening the door I headed up a couple flights of stairs until I got to the their floor. Then I walked to the third door on the left and knocked.

You could hear loud Spanish music playing.

As soon as the door pulled back, some short Hispanic dude appeared. "Can I help you?"

"I'm looking for Jose."

"Who you?"

"Tell him DJ out here man it's important."

Before he could speak up, Jose appeared. "DJ! Long time no see!" He yelled throwing up his hands.

"What's good?" I slapped hands with him.

"Come in, Come in."

I walked inside bumping that fat lump that opened the door. We walked into the living room and sat down. "What do I owe the visit?" Jose asked.

Sighing I ran my hands over my jeans. "I need your help."

"Anything, what's up?"

"Mani kidnapped my sister and I need your help getting to him."

"You serious?"

"Yes. He kidnapped her she got away, then he ended up getting her back. There's no telling what he's doing to her, I need to get my baby sister man."

"DJ, I haven't talked to Mani in a while. Our last conversation wasn't too pleasant man."

"I need a way to my sister and right now you're possibly my only hope. She doesn't deserve any of the things he's doing to her. I just need to save her."

Jose exhaled while rubbing his cheek. "Let me see if I can get him on the phone. I know he has these wild sex parties and the girls that he has working for him participates."