S&S2| mission impossible.

Christopher Brown

Christopher Brown

It's been a few days since everything and Nori has been avoiding me. Even at work I can't seem to catch up with her, it's like she got a tracker on me and knows when I'm coming.
Man I'm so mad our night was ruined, I was about to fuck around and get her ass pregnant.

That's what I get for bringing these hoes to where I lay my head. I should've took them to Corey's then I wouldn't have this problem.

Besides the sex, I loved the fact that Nori was ready to make some type of effort towards us getting back together. But my little mishap done pushed us a few steps back. I miss going home to my daughter and my girl. Having somebody to cuddle with every night, somebody to consistently make love to. This time around, I'm going to make sure that we keep the spark in our relationship. I really don't want to lose out again.

My phone digging on my desk brought me out my thoughts. I unlocked my phone and it was a message from Corey.

That's my motherfucking dawg!

Quickly getting up from my desk, I hurried to the door. I cracked my door just to see if I could hear her walking by.

"Hey Denoria." I heard some nigga say.

"Hello."

I fully opened the door and stood in my doorway. She was more focused on her phone then me so this was perfect. As soon as she got close to my door I grabbed her hand pulled her inside, shutting and locking the door. "Hey beautiful." I said while wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Oh my god." She rolled her eyes.

"Damn that's how you feel?"

"Yes, that's how I feel! You made me look crazy this weekend."

"I didn't Nori."

"You did! Why didn't you tell me that you have a girlfriend?"

"Because she's not my girlfriend. You knew that I was talking to other women while we weren't together and that's what that was. I made the mistake of making her feel like she was something that she wasn't but the night she popped up at my crib, I made sure to let her know how shit is really laying."