the start of jealousy

Nana turned her face so that she wouldn't see Sunwoo. She's still mad at him.

"Ya, Jang Sunwoo, what are you doing here? Are you here to play your role as a best friend who's always there to support his friend?" Seolchan asked in a mocking tone.

" Joonhee soonbae said that I should be here in case the reporters would ask about me," he answered. "But I don't think I am needed here. The press conference ended well without my help. I watched it here. And you two did well."

"Of course. Who am I? I'm Yoon Seolchan." Seolchan and his big words! If it is an ordinary day, she'll be annoyed. But today was different. She's more annoyed to Sunwoo. "By the way, did you know that Kim Nana is also the great Park Yoobin?" He turned to her. "I really like your designs."

She nodded. Although she was thankful, it's just that she's not used to saying it. "I'm going home."

"I'll take you home," Sunwoo quickly presented himself.

Of course she would refuse his offer. She's still mad, remember? But before she could voice out her refusal, Seolchan had already raised his hand to let Sunwoo know that he objects.

"Mianhe, but that could not happen. There are reporters everywhere. Do you want to start another scandal? I'm going to take Kim Nana home."

"It's alright. I could go home myself," said Nana. She doesn't want to trouble anyone in bringing her home. Besides, it's not as if she forgot where her home is. She's not even sick. Why would anyone needs to bring her home when she can do that perfectly on her own?

"Andwae," Seolchan quickly objects. "And what would people think of me if I couldn't even bring my girlfriend home. It's beginning to get dark outside. "

"Well, she's not really your girlfriend," Sunwoo pointed out. "Did you forget who your real girlfriend is?"

Nana looked around to see if there was anyone who could see or hear what they are talking about. It was a relief she didn't find one. Even Seolchan's manager didn't follow them. Stupid men for thinking about scandal yet don't seem to care if there are people around who could hear what they are saying.

"Of course I know. Do you think I'm dumb?" answered Seolchan who went near to Sunwoo and glared. Sunwoo glared back, looking as though he want to punch his once best friend.

"Ya! Cut it out." She hates seeing fights. That was his father's everyday life before and she doesn't like any of it.

Seolchan quickly stepped back and turned to her. "Okay, let's go," he said as he grabbed her hand and lead her outside not even saying goodbye to Sunwoo. After a few minutes, they were already on a parking area. Seolchan's van is already waiting for them. He opened the door for her and they both entered his van. His manager is already on the wheels.

"Good job, both of you," his manager greeted with his two thumbs up smiling as though he was crazy. But as Seolchan growled in frustration, the smile was wiped out on his face; put his hands back on the wheels and started to drive.

Kim Nana just watched. Although she's curious on what he's thinking, she just doesn't want to ask. So, after a few moments, it was his manager who took the privilege to ask. "What seems to be the problem?"

"I forgot that Sunwoo was trained to fight. He's good at it. What if he wanted a fight? I couldn't just surrender, right? This should be my payback. I should not lose to him."

Why are this two fighting now? She thought they already make up. And what the crap is Seolchan saying? Sunwoo is trained in fighting? She just can't imagine it. But as she doesn't want anyone to find out how curious she was about Sunwoo, she still won't ask. She has to figure it out herself. She just had to act normal that doesn't seem to be interested on the subject.

"You have to avoid fight, Seolchan." That was the answer his manager gave. "What would happen if it ruins your face? We'll have to put you under a knife and that would cost a lot; especially when we have to hide it in public."

Seolchan did not seem to hear what his manager had said and turned to her. "Ya, Kim Nana, do you think you can teach me how to fight?"

"That was something I didn't learn of," she answered coolly.

Seolchan seemed to be disappointed. "Perhaps your dad could teach me?" She was going to answer that she wouldn't let him but he quickly changed his mind. "Ah, why did I even think of that? Sunwoo had so many cuts and bruises when he did that. His mom almost fainted the first time she saw Seonwoo covered with those bruises. I should not let my mom worry. I think I just have to avoid having a heated conversation with him from now on. Yes. That's what I should do."

Nana shook her head. She could not believe she is seeing Seolchan in this state. He looked crazy talking to himself. She wonders if she had to advice him to see a specialist.

"YA, KIM NANA, Seyi and I will have a date on the next day. You have to come," Seolchan ordered her as she was going out on his van.

"Wae? Am I your chaperone?" Nana asked in disgust. Why drag her? He's not even paying her.

"Well, you had to be there to avoid scandals."

"Wae? Just say you're a two-timer and you're dating two girls on a same time. Or better yet, tell everybody the truth. That you are dating Min Seyi and were forced to tell everybody that I am the one you're dating."

"Are you ready to go on jail?"

"Are you going to blackmail me with that?"

"I'm sorry," he looks sincere while saying it. "It's just that, you are the only way that I've got to see Seyi and spent some time with her. You see, I'm not allowed to see Seyi if you're not around."

"Why don't you just go out with the whole Color Bars? We already did that back in high school. I won't let you make me a third wheel."

"Yeah, that's a good idea. But you had to be there just to be safe," he still insisted.

Looks like he wouldn't end their conversation unless she agrees."All right, all right. I'm coming, too."

"Yes! It's a date then!" He closed the door of the van excitedly. And then he opens the window and took his head out. "Good night, Kim Nana," he said before closing back the window and the van started speeding away.