the jacket

"YA! Yoon Seolchan!"

Nana smirked when she heard Min Seyi in an angry voice. It was a minute after the reporter and all his crew left them so it's probably safe to act normally. It's not that she's happy seeing Seyi gets jealous of her. It's just that for once in her life, she had beaten her in love. Well, it's just for a few minutes because she knew moments later Min Seyi and Yoon Seolchan will still be sweet as sugar that will make her throw up.

"Not in here guys," Eunha reminded Seyi. "It's best to talk it out in a private room; where no one will hear you." Her eyes giving a knowing look at the waiter nearby.

Min Seyi cooled down for a second then stood up. "Follow me." She led the way outside closely followed by Seolchan who was looking so in trouble.

"Whew! That was close," Eunha said. "I can't blame Seyi for being jealous. Watching you and Seolchan makes me believe all you were saying were for real. Nana- yah, you could try auditioning in a drama. Maybe you can get a heroine role. Or maybe an antagonist, just kidding"

"I don't have interest," Nana replied sounded like always, not interested.

Eunha turned into Kyudong knowing she wouldn't win against Nana. Getting people scare of you really has some advantages. She knew she won't bother her again for the next few minutes. "I can't believe you liked Kim Nana."

Poor Kyudong blushed again. But he seemed to learn his lesson after years of being bullied. He knew how to fight back in a childish way. He pouted his lips. "It's not only me who liked Kim Nana. Donam liked Kim Nana, too."

"What did you say?!?" Eunha looked really surprised hearing this.

"Ya!" shouted the angry Donam. He's giving Kyudong a piercing look for revealing their secret to his girlfriend. Kyudong, realizing what he done, seemed to felt guilty. He quickly get up from his seat, bowed to say sorry and ran as fast as he could for he knew Donam would kill him once he get his arms on him. Donam get his ass off, too; ready to get Kyudong or maybe trying to escape from the nagging of his girlfriend.

"Ya! Cha Donam!" Eunha chased after him looking very angry.

"Kids," whispered Kim Nana on herself. "They still haven't change." She turned at the sound of a little thud on the table and she saw Sunwoo. She had completely forgotten for a moment that she was alone there with him. A very familiar paper bag that he put on the table was the reason of that little sound.

She had a feeling on what is inside but refuse to believe what she is thinking is true. It's impossible. It's been more than ten years. It really is impossible. But her heart keeps thinking that it is possible. Did he keep it until now? But, why?

She kept her face immobilize as possible. She had to pretend she did not remember that paper bag. She maybe is wrong. Maybe it's just a coincidence. It's just an ordinary paper bag anyway. She gets up, ready to leave. Obviously, Seolchan had forgotten that in the eyes of other people, she is the girlfriend. He even left her there with the guy who was also had a scandal with her.

"Kim Nana," he called that made her stop on her track. She did not turn to face him. She was simply afraid - afraid that she could not control her emotions and Sunwoo will see it. She was afraid that Sunwoo might find out that she still can't move on. That she still is in love with him. She knew that she had made her feelings obvious to him back in high school. Especially that day when she was so angry and disappointed and a little hurt when he still won't give up on Seyi even if she pointed out that Seyi likes Seolchan.

"Do you like Yoon Seolchan?"

Her eyebrows raised a little. Was he jealous or was he asking it for Min Seyi's sake? Did he secretly pray that Yoon Seolchan fall in love to her instead? And that she will fall in love with Yoon Seolchan, too? Was that the reason why he agreed to this play? Napeun namja!

"That's none of your business." She would never fulfill his wish. Her heart won't fall for Seolchan. There's someone who's already in there that she could not pull out even if she wanted to. Ten years had passed but she could not replace that napeun namja in there.

"Okay. I hope this is still just a play.You knew that Seolchan and Seyi are still together."

Isn't he the one that's need that reminder?

Sunwoo walked towards her with the paper bag on his hands. It's no use that her face was turned because he stood in front of her so they were now face to face. Looking away might seem that she was avoiding him so she just looked at him, too; her heart beating crazily. He stretched his hand to give the paper bag to her but she did not stretch her hand to get it.

"What is it?" she demanded.

"It's the jacket you've made." Is he returning that to her? Wow! He really is cruel. Her last gift for him, and he's returning it? Is it his way of saying his heart can never be hers? She already knew that, thanks for reminding. If he didn't like that jacket, why didn't he just throw away? Does he think its gentlemanly giving it back to her? That's full of crap!

She grabbed the paper bag and took a peek; pretending she did not remember what is inside. It really is the jacket she had made for him. Her mind was full of Sunwoo when she was making that jacket. She had a chance to get close to him doing that jacket by being his human mannequin model. That moment was very magical and special for her. But sadly, she was the only one who feels that way.

"Why do you have this?" she acted as though she was surprise that he had that jacket. "I left it in the basement for ahjussi."

Sunwoo seemed dumbstruck. "What?"

"I guess I'll have to give it to him personally so other people won't make a mistake and pick it up. Thank you, anyway."

And that's how she left. She has to congratulate herself for making up that lie without even batting an eyelash.