Chapter 5: Real Love

Marinette's POV:

I woke up around 8:00am. It was a gloomy Saturday morning. I couldn't sleep all night. I needed someone and since I didn't have Adrien, I called Alya. I felt a bit down because I haven't talked to her in 2 day's ever since she came back from NYC. Luckily she agreed to come over! When Alya came Marinette noticed the horrid look on Alya's face. 

" GIRL, what happened? I swear if adrie-" I cut her off. " No, no it's not him. It's Kagami" and I started to cry. After Alya calmed me down I told her EVERYTHING. I told her about losing my feelings for Adrien, but gaining them back again. I told her about how Luka hit me. I told her about Adrien and Luka's huge fight. I told her what Kagami had said. I was happy I had a bestfriend like Alya. When I talked all she did was listen and comfort me. 

After I became chill again Alya said " Listen Marinette, Kagami is NO one to tell u that. We have to expose her. The plan is you are going to get her angry and hang with Adrien. Then when she speaks to you, I'll be recording!". "THANK YOU SO MUCH ALYA THAT'S A GREAT PLAN!". We hugged and then I asked her about the situation with Adrien. Alya said I should ignore him until we get the video of Kagami, which was in 2 days! I thought it was going to be easy to ignore him, but he just made it harder.

Adrien's POV:

I tried to forget about what happened that night with Kagami. All I could think about was Marinette. I had to get to the bottom of this today. She wasn't answering any of my texts, all of them were being left on read. I decided I had to talk with Nino. I haven't talked to him since he came back from NYC. I couldn't wait to see my best friend again!

 We met at a smoothie shop. Once we were seated I said " Hey Nino, long time no see! How was NYC?!". "It was awesome dude! Me and Alya enjoyed it a lot!". We both let out a soft smile. There was a bit of silence until I asked him "Nino did Alya tell you anything about Marinette?". He looked like he was thinking for a second and then said "Ya dude, it has something to do with Kag-" then he covered his mouth. It looked like he had said something he wasn't supposed to. He told me not to tell Alya and I promised him I wouldn't. 

After catching up with Nino for an hour I got back home. The time read 2:30pm. I tried figuring out who Nino was about to say and then it hit me. Kagami. That bitch tried to keep Marinette away from me huh.. I had to solve this! I had to speak with Marinette!!

Marinette's POV:

After a couple hours of finishing some designs on clothes I was making, it was already 6:00pm. I didn't know what else to do. My parents were still on their business trip. It had already been 4 days and I was getting worried. I had called them this morning and they said they might not come back until next Wednesday. I didn't mind it cause I was a senior. I could take care of myself! I went downstairs and made some strawberry shortcake cupcakes. I filled the inside with a sweet cream cheese filling and topped it with strawberry frosting. They were delicious! While I was walking up to my room around 8:45pm I heard my doorbell ring. 

I walked down to the front door and I couldn't believe my eyes. Adrien was right there in front of me. You have to ignore him. You have to ignore him. I was about to shut the door when he put his foot at the door allowing it to stay open. I walked all the way up to my room trying my best to ignore him. Once me and him were both in my room I turned my back against him. "What did she do?" he asked. I started shaking. How could he find out that quickly? I still didn't answer him. I was folding my clothes when I felt his hand on my shoulder.

 I quickly swiped it away and kept on folding. I could tell he was starting to get a bit impatient. "Marinette, if you don't tell me what she said I'll make you". "Nice to know you're following your girlfriend's footsteps. First she threatens me now you! How wonderful!" I said sarcastically. I didn't mean to make him really mad. I knew I messed up when he raised his voice and said "LISTEN MARINETTE, idk what's going on, but you BETTER TELL ME NOW". I backed away. I told him while tears were flowing down my face "YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. YOUR GIRLFRIEND SAID SHE'LL KILL ME IF I EVEN LOOK AT YOU. Get a hold of her Adrien! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW U EVEN LOVED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOU COULD HAVE HAD ME BECAUSE I LOVED YOU FOR AGES, BUT YOU WERE TO BLIND TO SEE IT. YOU CHOSE HER OVER ME!" I stopped myself there. 

Did I really just tell him how I felt? Tear's were still falling from my eye's. "Just get out Adrien" I murmured. " I never loved Kagami, Princess." he said. "I have always loved you. My dad forced me to be with her. I kind of broke up with her yesterday. Why didn't you ever tell me that you had feelings? He said. I was shaking. I didn't know how to answer. I burst into tears and said " I would hint it to you I swear. Ever since freshman year I had feelings. I got so tired of trying to make you realize. All you did was call me a friend over and over again." 

He came over and just hugged me. He whispered that he was sorry in my ears and I could feel a tingle come across my body. His voice was so calming. I didn't really think about what I did next. I just kissed him. He cupped my face and we kissed. His warm lips were amazing on mine. After that we both started blushing like crazy. We burst out laughing and layed on my bed. "I love you mari" he said, kissing my forehead. I whispered " I love you to my prince" and we both fell asleep. My head on his chest, his arm wrapped around me

A/N: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! I am thinking about making this story 8,9 or 10 chapters long! I'm still not sure yet! I really appreciate all the AMAZING comments and how all of you are adding my book to your list!! 

After I finish this book would you guys be happy if I made a marichat one?