Chapter 6: The Plan

Adrien's POV:

I woke up next to Marinette. Oh, how she was beautiful! How didn't I realize she loved me all this time? The time read 10:00am. We were both 30 minutes late to school, but I didn't care. Being next to my princess is all I wanted. 

She fluttered her pretty bluebell eyes open while I whispered " Morning princess". She replied and then realized the time and screamed "OMG WERE 30 MINUTES LATE TO SCHOOL! GET UP ADRIEN". He got up and said "You're cute when you're mad". She covered her face and I could tell she was blushing. 

She put her clothes on while I waited for her to come down. She was wearing light wash jeans and a pink top with a flower on the left side. She looked stunning! She made breakfast and then we passed by to get some clothes for me. 

My dad wasn't too happy that I was late, but I didn't care anymore. I'm almost an adult and I don't need to be controlled like some robot. When we both walked into school all eyes were on us. Marinette got a little closer to me and I could tell she was very anxious. "Marinette, stay calm and don't care about the others!" I chuckled. Her body stopped being so stiff and they headed to class.

Marinette's POV:

I was feeling a bit nervous today. Facing Kagami was going to be a handful, but then I remembered what Alay had said! I have to make Kagami mad by being with Adrien. I told myself that I had to stick up to her. I can't show I am weak, especially towards her. 

My thoughts were cut off by my professor saying " Well Marinette since you want to daydream what's the square root to 58,000?". I remember that problem while studying at home so I said "241.867732, which means it's not a perfect square root" with a smile. 

After classes it was finally lunch! I was walking to my locker and felt a hand grab mine and drag me to the girl's bathroom. Alya had a smirk on her face. "What are you smiling about Alya?" I asked. " Come on girl, today is the day we ruin Kagami! How could I not be smiling!" she said excitedly. She told me the plan and I just listened. Alya said that Adrien would have to hold my hand, smile at me a lot and have a conversation with me at lunch. We would sit across from Kagami's table and she would totally see. Marinette would say she needs to use the restroom and Kagami would totally follow. That's when Alay would pop out of nowhere and record! Then she would post it on her Alya Blog! 

I totally agreed with her plan and hugged Alya. I was so grateful I had an amazing friend that would help me through everything! We walked into the lunchroom and the fun had just started...

A/N - Sorry for the short chapter, but I wanted to thank you all for all the support! I though I would only get 10 views and a couple comments, but 600 VIEWS AND ALMOST 200 COMMENTS WTHH! TYSMMM FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT IM ACTUALLY CRYING! YOUR SWEET COMMENTS ON HERE AND TIKTOK MAKE MY DAYYY! Anyways, have an amazing day/night and stay tunned for chapter 7&8 cause I might finish those today!!