Character Sheet 1

Heya guys, AgentXT here!

Today, as I promised, I will post a character sheet this week.

The sheet will list the main characters in this series.

So let's begin our log, shall we?

(Note: I used Gacha Club for my OCs designs so they will look different than what I describe their designs. I'll also add some details of my characters that weren't shown in the story)

Let's start with our central protagonist.

Collins Sashiro

Age: 14

Alias: Unknown

Occupation: Tenshino Academy student.

Year: 5th Grader

Spirit Type: Low Spirit

Element: Special

Team: His team (name will be decided)

Background: Collins Sashiro was the son of the leader of Tower City, Aruto Sashiro.

After witnessing the weak getting picked on or bullied by those who think they're strong. He decided to train himself so this experience won't happen again.

Years later, he got attended Tenshino Academy and was later become the most powerful student in the academy due to his physical prowess and sharp sense, and became the main target to bullies and center of attention to fangirls.

His wish is unknown but was hinted that his wish is he wanted to see "her" again, as stated during his conversation with his father during the Gathering Match.

Personality: He seems to be cool as usual and often gets panicked when it comes to getting chased by fangirls. He laughs 

When trouble comes in, he is very serious and can be calculative during combat, he gets pissed off when things get serious. He's the type of person who hates seeing the weak getting picked on and criticize either his allies or his opponents' performance if he wants to.

He can have fun if he wants to and gets along with other people well but he can be cautious when it comes to making friends just in case they will take advantage of his personal life.

Collins seemed to care for others including his friends and was well respected by others (mostly for Nageru and Akari)

Abilities: (His abilities were only displayed a few of them and will later update it in the future)

Element Absorption: His original ability, he is capable of absorbing any element abilities and store its element on his own. However, his ability was not advanced since he was a Low Spirit.

Bubble Barrier: Originally from Takisato, he is capable of forming a bubble around him or his allies and can withstand any incoming dangers or attacks but it won't withstand stronger ones since it wasn't much advanced as Takisato's.