Normal Day ..!

Imari Pov
I Wake up from the sun coming through my curtains . I get up and start my shower . I get out and put on Adida black & white sweats , black Adida Hoddie , black and white rosherun nikes . It was a bum day for me today , I put my hair in a messy bun & grabbed my stuff for school. I walked downstairs to nobody in the living room or kitchen . Weird , I got in my truck and drove to school . I parked by my boyfriend and met up with my friends . Tomorrow is prom and that's the biggest thing of the year . Today I went to the a dress store with Jayda . It was so much to choose from . Me & josh are wearing white and blue . I found me a royal blue strapless dress , we went to go pay for it . Dad gave me 50 grand for everything. The dress was 12,000 , we paid and went home . We got in my truck and drove to home . Josh isn't seeing my dress till tomorrow night . No senior is going to school tomorrow unless they aren't going to prom. We got out and I put my dress in the back of my closet . I took a shower and put on , multi yorana pullover cropped sweater , bleached high waisted shredded jeans , white sandals. I left my hair down and went downstairs . My phone started ringing . I picked it up , it was josh.
Me: hey
Josh: hey beautiful
Me: wassup
Josh: umm bae ik you not gonna like this but I'm not gonna be able to make it to prom
Me: why not
Josh: I'm stuck in Florida with my aunt for the month to help her with her kids
Me: ok fine . Bye
Josh: love you
Me: alright bye
I walked upstairs and sat on my bed . I didn't know what I was going to do because now I didn't want to go but now I do wanna go . I guess I'll go with Lynn . I grab my keys and drove to Starbucks . I got my frappè & drove to the mall . I got home and went to bed .

Skipping Prom
Spring Break Now