Spring Break

Jayda Pov

I woke up and went to my bathroom . I took me a shower and brushed my teeth . I put on , red and black flannel (that stopped at my knees) , all white timberlands. I straightened my hair and parted it down the middle of my head. I was going to Florida this week with some of my friends . I grabbed my suitcases and got in the black van . We got to the suite it was big as hell , we went to our rooms and unpacked . We were going on a late beach trip. I took a hot shower and put on 60's swim suit and went to take pictures . After that we went back to the suite and went to sleep.

Karmen Pov
I wake up and take a shower , I get out and put mint green cropped tank top that said "I Will Never Sink" in black letters , black lace shorts , all black vans . I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my phone and purse .We was going out to eat . We were in Hawaii , we ate and went to beach . We seen a lot of people we go to school with at the beach . Me & Derrick kicked it off , we went walking on the beach , took pictures , etc . After me and Corey break up we started talking . He was a really good friend to me , we both flirt here and there and he's told me that he likes me. But I'm not ready for all of that right now .

Imari Pov

For spring break I decided to go see my mom and stay with my grandma for the week. I got out the shower and put on , bright red cut-out skater dress , black Abercrombie & fitch sandals , black Victoria beckham mini bag . My hair was already curly from the shower so I just left it down . I grabbed my suitcase and got in my truck . My bestfriend Lynn came with me , we got there around 12pm . I stepped out of my truck and looked at the house . It was ok looking , we walked up to the door and I knocked on it . I guess my little sister opened it .
???: who are you
Me: Imari who are you
???: Alex are you my mama daughter that left her to live with your daddy
Me: I wouldn't put it like that but yes I'm that girl
???: oh okay well my momma in the kitchen
Me: ok .
I walked straight to the kitchen
???: how do you know where the kitchen is .
Me: I lived here for half of my life
Mom: Alex who is - Imari sweetie
Me: mom *hugs her*
Mom: how have you been
Me: good what about you
Mom: good. Who's this
Me: my friend Lynn from la
Mom: oh hi I'm Bianca ,what are you doing here
Me: came down here to see you and grandma
Mom: oh okay . How was your 18th birthday
Me: it was good . I had a party and stuff
Mom: that's good
Me: so who are the 3 kids ?
Mom: this is Alex , she's 13 , this is devante , he's 10 , and this is jaliee she's 8 . Y'all this is y'all big sister Imari
Me: awww hi
Them: hi
Me: well I'm going to take jaliee and Alex out for some girl time then I'll drop them off and get devante
Mom: ok do they need money
Me: no it's all on me .
They put on their shoes and get in my back seat . I drive to a nice mall and buy them a lot of clothes and shoes . I bought Alex the iPhone 5c a pink one and I got jaliee a pink iPod . I dropped them off and we took devante to get a play station 4 and I bought him a iPod . He got blue , I bought him shoes and clothes. We got back and I went and bout my momma some clothes shoes and a new phone & next year I'm buying her a new house out in la . We hugged and I kissed her cheek . We left and went to my grandma house for the night .

Jayda Pov

I got a text from Imari saying she went to cost her momma . I decided to do that cause I don't wanna be that person . I took a shower and put on gray golden goose cropped zip hoodie , all black Adida track suit pants , timberlands . I put my hair in a messy bun and got in my all black range rover . My bestfriend ariyonna came , we got there and the house was still the same . She didn't have any children only me and Marcus . I took Marcus out and bought him a all black Mercedes Benz 2015 . He thanked me all the way home . I got mama a truck for her cause that other car wasn't getting her no where but to Clarksville . I stayed with them for the rest of the week . After the week was over I went home , we actually all went to see our moms . It was all Imari idea but since she the youngest we bought her a matte black Ferrari the one she been saying she wanted . Tomorrow I move into my apartment . I started packing things and my sisters and brothers helped me too .

Next Morning

I woke up and got in the shower , I got out and put on , black scoop short sleeve crop top , ripped skinny jeans , all white timberlands . I left my hair down and put my raybanz on . I was looking dipped but I grabbed boxes of stuff and put some of them in my car . I drove to the condo and started moving stuff in . The girls were moving into their condos tomorrow yes even Imari with ha 18 year old self . We finished and they left , my bestfriends came over and we talked about stuff .

Next Morning

Karmen Pov

I wake up and see that it's my moving day , I jump in the shower and wash my hair . I get out and put on , all pink baggy crop top that said "FLAWLESS" in white letters , bleached high waisted jeans , timberlands . I leave and start moving in , Jayda and Mari helped me cause dad was at a meeting . We finished and went to Mari condo .

Imari Pov

We finished with my condo and they left . I sat down in my living room and got on my phone . Since I didn't have nothing to do tomorrow I went to bed .

Next Morning 11am

I wake up to my phone ringing , I looked at the caller ID and seen it was Karmen .
Me: hello *sleepy voice*
Karmen: hey wyd
Me: just woke up
Karmen: oh well I'm sorry want me to call you back later
Me: no I'm up now wassup
Karmen: well Elise is in the hospital
Me: WHAT ! Why ?!
Karmen: they said she had a stroke
Me: ok I'll be there in a hour
Karmen: ok love you
Me: love you too .
I put my phone back on the charger and jumped in the shower , and washed my hair . I got out and put on , peach cropped t-shirt , low-rise cut off shorts , Abercrombie & fitch black sandals . I put my hair in a bun and grabbed my phone & keys . I got there and went to Elise room . She looked better than I thought . I hugged and kissed her , my phone started ringing . I seen that it was josh .
Me: josh not right now
Josh: ok , bye

Next Morning 8am
Monday Morning

Jayda Pov

I wake up and get in the shower , I got out and put on , black crop top , acid ripped cut off shorts , regular timbs. I put my hair in a neat bun and did my makeup . I grabbed my phone off the charger and went to my living room . I grabbed my purse and keys . I hopped in my white range rover and drove to my dad house .

Karmen Pov

I was in my bed watching tv when my phone started ringing .
- hello ?
- hey it's deshawn
- hey dee
- hey Karmen whatchu been up too ?
- shit nothing , just moved into my own house finally
- that's good
- yeah , what have you been up too
- hell nothing ,
- right 😂 . how is hoe manda
- ion fuck wit ha no more
- good , cause you really need somebody better than that
- like who
- me 😋
- Awwwh , Karmen will you be my girlfriend ?
- yes !!
- Ight I'm bout to come over
- okay .
I hung up and got in my shower , I got out and put on , PINK gray sports bra , black shorts . I put my hair up in a messy bun and cleaned up a little bit .
- KNOCK , KNOCK
- hey
- hey 😉
- come in
- nice place you got here
- thank you 😘
- whatchu wanna do today
- umm idk , I was gone hit up the mall
- ok I'm down .

1 year and 5 months later

Imari Pov

I wake up and get in the shower , I get out and put on , white laced shorts , black crop tank , sandals . I put my hair in a ponytail and go to the living room. Me and josh are on good terms now , but I feel like he hiding something from me . I grabbed my keys to my all white BMW . I drive to my friend house and we go to the mall . We go to Forever 21 and I see josh kissing all up on this girl. I'm so feed up with his shit all he do is fuck and cheat .